FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1000

_new-rena:
In a month - 20 days or so, we'd all have to work weekends)

Ha, first one on 1000 pages.

You're a workaholic, you should be in our crew.

Alexey:
You're a workaholic, you should be in our team.
no, i can't work with a microscope) you'll drive me into a coffin on the second day of work already))))

stranger:
Don't get in the way of millionaires)))) Made 120 or so in three months and happy, here's 10 a day))) Every day)))))))
That's a master's school, you should go to him and study.

stranger:
Don't get in the way of millionaires)))) Made 120 or so in three months and here's 10 a day))) Every day)))))))
A hard percentage is already a grade 8 parish :-D

Alexey:

Ha, the first one on 1,000 pages.

You're a workaholic, you should be in our crew.

Oh, what a branch Strange has made !!!!.

I'm forwarding congratulations to Strange.))

stranger:
Don't get in the way of millionaires)))) In three months I've made 120 or so and I'm happy, and here's 10 a day))) Every day)))))))

and I'll have two wrapped, too =)

By the way =) my gut shows a pullback in the eu at 1.1....... dibs on me... dibs on me...

we should do like on 4 by month..... let's finish this one and we should open a new branch... it will take a long time to find the posts from the past.

Myth63:

By the way =) my gut is showing a pullback on the eu at 1.1.... dibs on me... dibs on me...

the bulls are really pissed off today :-D

Myth63:

By the way =) my gut is showing a pullback in the eu at 1.1....... dibs on me... dibs on me...

we should do like on 4 by month..... let's finish this one and we should open a new branch... it's a long time to look in the past posts (=

if you have a gut, so does your memory. searching is useless, i use my memory)

mmmoguschiy:
the steers are really going wild today :-D
I wish I could, but I've stalled in the positive area so far) (when will Kolyan get drunk and start pulling prices???)