FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2051

Ishim:
Also, I haven't told you an interesting thing! Yusuf Hoxha is right! strangely enough. (it's just that 98% is upside down, misinterpreted, I give a 99.9% probability that the indicator will not show anything).
i don't get it - what do you mean? right but wrong?

Ishim:
Of course you should.
That's what I'm calling you to do.

I read the options levels here, it's a real picture, they are released every day and everything is available to the public)) + We should not forget about the fundamentals and the MM, and everyone will be happy

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I read the options levels here, it's a real picture, they are released every day and everything is available to the public)) + We should not forget about the fundamentals and the MM, and everyone will be happy
well

https://ru.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%BC

Daniil Stolnikov:
I don't get it - how? right but wrong?
price management is completely messed up (((( and where did he get it - did he make it up or something).)

Ishim:
price control is completely messed up (((( and where did he get it - did he make it up or something.))
so teach - him ;)

What do you mean? I don't get it. Did I say something wrong?

Daniil Stolnikov:
so teach him ;)
why?

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
What do you mean? I don't get it. Did I say something wrong?
It's okay.

Ishim:
Why?
Otherwise a man will be miserable for nothing... but it's boring without moping ))