FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2055

Zogman:

the fighters were reminiscing about the days gone by ...

ps

tell me about the dickfix, eh?

who ???

Roman Busarov:
who about?

nickname

xrenfx

there's a lot of him on the forum

there are many mentions of him

Now they wrote that 5000->600,000 in two months in 2011

is it true? heard what?

Zogman:

this is theoretically possible - you have to have a faster channel to good sources and outpace the DC -

but DT would incur losses - he wouldn't make 600K - spread would be widened or cut off altogether

You open a trade, there is no stop, what can a doc do to you? You do not need to place a bunch of orders to earn that much, the profit factor is more than a hundred actual and 140 expected, less than 20 orders in six months, is it possible or not).

Zogman:

nickname

xrenfx

there's a lot of him on the forum

there are many mentions of him

Now they wrote that 5000->600,000 in two months in 2011

is it true?

i did not sit here in '11 (i am not up to date on this growth)

stranger:

How could YOU think such a thing)))

This is an exception.

it seems to be clearly written, come on, you have all the leaders here, their followers - in general, a successful collective! good luck! and more luck!

(what do you call them? the back of my head)) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! imagine a man in front and behind the back of a man a cheburek)

(they get sent to clever links go back: - ash no

- idio go more)))))).

Ok paca everyone! I'll leave you to it.

Ishim:

it seems to be clearly written, come on, you have all the leaders here, their followers - in general, a successful collective! good luck! and more luck!

(what do you call them? the back of my head)) (you call 'em "the back of the head" - the man in the front and back)

(they get sent to clever links go back: - ah no

- idio go again)))))).

ok paca everyone! i'll leave you to it.

Score...

You're still doing trepology.

I rode my bike with my son in the park after the rain and had a lot of fun (I got dirty in puddles), so I will trade quietly for a week. Yes, and reporting should be done for businessmen who buy euros :)

wanted to write a cautionary post, won't....

Roman Busarov:
Score...
Sensei's imagination is wild)))

Roman Busarov:
wanted to write a cautionary post, won't....
Write while HE is away)))