FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1979

stranger:
Lazy to draw)
plagiarism! I'm the one who's lazy.

As for the news, I wrote that there is no pattern. The news always affects the market in different ways.

But I have noticed that often on the 2-3rd day the market touches a bottom or a peak. On the 2-3 dates the important news about the pound are released, I suppose that on those dates the stops are more often pressed and the reversal takes place.

So far I've been looking at 2-3 years ago.

So what can I tell you? On the pound there is room to fall and buying would be out of the way for now I think, that's clear, what else?)

iIDLERr:
plagiarism! I'm the one who's lazy.
I'm lazier)))

solar:

Learn what normalisation means. In the meantime, about the weather, about girls, about football.... (No sarcasm)

Good luck.

Did you do a normalisation of the indicators. What exactly needs to be normalised?

forexman77:

As for the news, I wrote that there is no pattern. The news always affects the market in different ways.

But I have noticed that often on the 2-3rd day the market touches a bottom or a peak. On the 2-3 dates the important news about the pound are released, I suppose that on those dates the stops are more often pressed and the reversal takes place.

So far I've been looking at 2 or 3 years ago.

-Aleks-:
I am not able to hold for such a long time - I have already entered and exited against the trend ten times, while you are holding a position - I closed a similar one in two days, I think...

If you change positions every 2 days, how can you go fishing?

stranger:

I give up.

What's better in options to watch the ratio of puts and calls or something else?

forexman77:
Did the normalisation of the indicators. What exactly needs to be normalized?
The head for starters. forex is sharpened to remove stops of users of normalized indices.

solar:
there are cycles, there are rhythms, but ! it's not enough for a global analysis of the infusion of dough. why ? you will give the answer to this question later.... (guess how sociable and honest I am today ))) )
I'm not going to work out the cycles, rhythms etc. or search for answers.)