FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1402

Lesorub:

on Evra, the volumes at 0690 are coming in...

What do you mean they're coming in now? The price is already up.
But the volumes are down.

What's the prognosis?
up???

Thanks !

artikul:
She doesn't really fall down, she just pretends to )))) But that's another story ))))
Do I have to buy one?
If it pretends to fall.

Thank you!

Lesorub:

OK, maybe we'll get some overnight Asians...

Good gut )))) The sales would have gone half a period earlier if not for the leap frame ))))). The number of hours between leap years is odd, so we will add half a period and it will be only 7am ))))

tuma88:
so do I have to buy it?
If it pretends to fall.

I don't know what to do.
Well, who makes a deal on euchre at night ))))) Sleepy tired toys, the doll is asleep )))) La-la-la-la-la)))

tuma88:
How did they get there? Is it now? The price is already up .
And the volumes are down.

What is the prognosis?
up ???

Thank you !

they were at the top (in red), the price went there, now the zeros are above the price ...

and they have appeared at the bottom, i.e. by morning or tomorrow the price can take them with it (let's see the opening of the day)

although i may be looking at it the wrong way in a couple of days....

At the close of this hour the euR can be bought again ))))

OK, I'm off to bed...

or the monitor will blow your mind like 100 grams of C2H5OH

health is more important...

That's why it's a profusion, there are constant repulsions )))) Unlike the pound, where frames are stretched over several days )))) Crack a pose and sit and smoke ))))

artikul:
Who on the jew makes a deal at night ))))) Sleepy tired toys, a doll sleeps )))) (Yada, yada, yada)))

I see )

Lesorub:

they were at the top (in red), the price drove there, now the zeros are above the price ...

and appeared at the bottom, i.e. by morning or tomorrow the price may take them with it to the pub (we'll see the opening of the day)

although in a couple of days maybe I'm looking at it wrong...

it means the price is chasing the red lines ?

tuma88:
Rena, I will certainly run this inductor out of curiosity, but .... my first impression is not very good.
If you know the entry and exit points, then why bother with this tool?

Thanks!

you don't have to look at it much. I've been reading up on the method... it's a wave overlay. I looked at the statistics. 40-50% overlap. So....

it doesn't really work here.

read about the caterpillar (SSA) - it's not even close to true forecasting....

It seems to me that the forex price is not "noisy", as it is considered in the above-mentioned forecasting methods, and the price probes and searches for the most suitable (profitable) option.... dac that's a very different algorithm and it's there. i think the algorithm is very similar to PCB trace algorithm, like how water makes its way through...