FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 491

wild_hedgehog:
I probably should start with training... I was trained once, traded for an investor (2 years in profit) and now on my own... I don't understand anything, the market is whipping at will, the drawdown is -30%...
No, that's not it, first thing you have to do is go to the Master...

stranger:
No, that's not it, the first thing to do is to go to the Master...
It was just after arguing with him that I started to lose, a steady fall without a correction (and I didn't seem to offend him)

Don't hurt Rena.

We not only need Teachers, we need Storytellers too.

))))

stranger there are no sales on the pound? it would be nice to be in the boo before the news

wild_hedgehog:
It was just after an argument with him that I started to lose, a steady fall without correction (and I didn't seem to offend him)

It's because you can't defy the Great One...

He's not going to run out of things...

wild_hedgehog:
stranger there are no sales on the pound? it would be good to be in the boo before the news
B.w. before the news might not help either.

Bicus:

Don't hurt Rena.

We not only need Teachers, we need Storytellers too.

))))

Who offended him, just advised to get to the heart of the matter, and then reason)

wild_hedgehog:
stranger there's no selling on the pound ? it would be nice to be in the boo before the news

I have no idea, I do not trade them intradey, and nothing intradey, because it is the way to nowhere.

I can only say, that the resistance is the strongest on 5287.

You're laughing at Sensei for nothing, I've learned a lot from him, if you're interested I can tell you)))

stranger:

You're laughing at Sensei for nothing, I've learned a lot from him, if you're interested I can tell you)))

What kind of literature can you give me? What have you read yourself or who can help?

andrey220489:
Well, still, what kind of literature do you read or who will help you?

My dear, if I give you the literature I've read, you'll have enough until your retirement, you'll have no time to trade)))

Go to the Master, he'll teach you if he wants to)

http://forum.alpari.ru/index.php/topic/54299-prognozy-ot-ishima/page-16

Прогнозы от Ишима.
Прогнозы от Ишима.
  • votes: 2
  • forum.alpari.com
Мы уже на ВЫ?