FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 493

So, as I said, we were very dumb, not like today's teenagers, who don't even have eyes), but still. Sensei would draw us his lines and explain a theory that we have never understood (and still have not understood))), HE swore and called us clowns and duckbills when we asked questions and blamed HIM, HE thought we were trolling and swore even more)))

Seeing that there would be no business, HE opened his First PAM and leaked it to us for our edification, then the second, third etc. And that's when we realised!!!!!! Don't do as HE did...

stranger:

So, as I said, we were very dumb, not like today's teenagers, who don't even have eyes), but still. Sensei would draw us his lines and explain a theory that we have never understood (and still have not understood))), HE swore and called us clowns and duckbills when we asked questions and blamed HIM, HE thought we were trolling and swore even more)))

Seeing that there would be no business, HE opened his First PAM and leaked it to us for our edification, then the second, third etc. And that's when we realised!!!!!! Don't do as HE did...

Great story. )))

Lesorub:

well, 4931-4894 is so down in the pound dols...

4:00 p.m. my time is the pound's doomsday

The market has probably already put a bet on the price. Although I could be wrong. We all make mistakes.

If the pound moves down at 15:00msk it will be the right thing to do. Firstly, on trend )))). Secondly, on the h4 it has hit ma200.

It will turn out that everyone will be happy: both the fans of the mash and the opponents of pissing against the wind. All feng shui, in short.

False start. The bet hasn't changed. There you go, screwing everyone as usual. )))

Bicus:

If the pound moves down at 15:00msk it will be the right thing to do. Firstly, on trend )))). Secondly, on the h4 it has hit ma200.

It will turn out that everyone will be happy: both the fans of the mash and the opponents of pissing against the wind. All feng shui, in short.

why would he do that? =) the economy is expected to grow... why all of a sudden? =) yeah, and the trend started on January 8 =)

Myth63:
Why would he do that? =) the economy is expected to grow...

What the hell kind of growth? It's just deadbeats everywhere.

)))

Myth63:
why would he do that? =) everything is expected the economy is going up... why all of a sudden? =) yes, and the trend started on January 8 =)
don't forget today's rally is a correction, the trend has not changed, it's in a flat and the price might go back to support as fast

4.30pm Moscow time, America will be on the rampage again, in case anyone forgot)

Olegts:
at 4.30 pm Moscow time, america will be on the rampage again, in case you forgot)
they have a budget battle coming up =) they do not care about the market... =)