FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 485

Alexey:
At least they didn't forget to encrypt the skin.
there without ciphers - TA levels (hai, loi and rails - 11, + Ilya's experience)

Lesorub:

and I wiped my eyes, just...

I finally realised what the ruble's kotir looks like in the morning - the northern lights)

_new-rena:
there without ciphers - TA levels (hai, loi and rails - 11, + Ilya's experience)
He's got the warrants wiped out.

Bullshit you guys are doing as I was poking around with the yen yesterday, you can't see the elephants behind the fleas and they're eating you up, fleas.

stranger:
You guys are bullshitting as I did yesterday with the yen, you can't see the elephants behind the fleas but they are eating you up, fleas.

Fleas are fleas.)

invested in the japs?

I personally will watch the eurik bikers get gobbled up (not for sure though, we'll see)

stranger:
You guys are bullshitting, just like I did yesterday with the yen, you can't see the elephants behind the fleas, and they're eating you up, the fleas.
It's just elephants that get fleas, all trying to get in the eye, but as long as the elephants are on their way and carrying us.

More than one has been brought here and more will come.

stranger:
More than one has been brought here and more will come.
Ah envy, how pleasant it tastes :)

Alexey:
Ah envy, how pleasant it tastes :)
Don't flatter yourself, there's nothing to be jealous of, you're just trying to warn you, but you're like sheep to the slaughterhouse. Yeah probably should be, as I said to Eidler yesterday, most are inordinately dopey. So have a safe journey))))

stranger:
More than one has been brought in here and will be brought in again.

like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH1fxDA2gKo

НА ТЕПЛОХОДЕ МУЗЫКА ИГРАЕТ (MUSIC PLAYS THE STEAM-SHIP)
НА ТЕПЛОХОДЕ МУЗЫКА ИГРАЕТ (MUSIC PLAYS THE STEAM-SHIP)
  • www.youtube.com
ТЕПЛОХОД КАБАРГИН. ПРИБЫТИЕ И ОТПРАВЛЕНИЕ. КАЗАНЬ-ЯРОСЛАВЛЬ-КАЗАНЬ. ОСТАНОВКИ: ЧЕБОКСАРЫ, ГОРОДЕЦ, ЯРОСЛАВЛЬ, КОСТРОМА, НИЖНИЙ НОВГОРОД, КАЗАНЬ. САМЫЕ ЛУЧШИЕ...