FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 292

_new-rena:
absolutely right. the loop will not bring any joy, except temporarily and not from the whole ring.... A lock is a lock.

For a pair of AUD/USD as I previously supposed fifth wave began green level at a detailed analysis of the junior wave levels, we see the formation of the impulse blue level, which is formed the third wave, where the fourth wave of a brown level, taking a triangle shape, and began a rapid fifth wave, after which a correction to the fourth wave of the blue level assumed completion of the third wave to achieve the fibo level of 300% of the first wave of the brown level. I keep two trades, put a general stop lossless. The first trade is planned to finish the whole wave structure of the fifth wave of a green level and the second trade will open on current profit at the end of the third wave. After the formation of the fourth wave of the blue level, I plan to open an additional trade.

kopitos:

On the AUD/USD pair, as I previously supposed the fifth wave of a green level began at a detailed analysis of the junior wave levels, we see the formation of the impulse blue level, where the third wave is formed, which ended in the fourth wave of the brown level, taking a triangle shape and started a fast fifth wave, after which a correction to the fourth wave of a blue level assuming the end of the third wave to achieve the fibo level of 300% of the first wave of the brown level. I keep two trades, put a general stop lossless. The first trade is planned to finish the whole wave structure of the fifth wave of a green level and the second trade will open on current profit at the end of the third wave. After the formation of the fourth wave of the blue level I plan to open an additional trade.

If such TA brings mostly profits, then there is nothing wrong with it. However, my strategy is built on buying volumes and selling volumes using the mathematical analysis of a reversal or continuation of price movement in an established direction. As I recently start trading almost from scratch every new year, my audi trading will not start soon. Thus I do not have my own forecast and analysis for this pair.

Right now we may see a flat reversal with the swing of 160 pips, which will increase the AUDUSD pair with the target to the nearest flat - 0.874:

Those selling for the dollar majors are hopefully behaving broadly similarly, while those buying are the opposite.

kopitos:

For a pair of AUD/USD as I previously supposed fifth wave began green level at a detailed analysis of the junior wave levels, we see the formation of the impulse blue level, which is formed the third wave, where the fourth wave of a brown level, taking a triangle shape, and began a rapid fifth wave, after which a correction to the fourth wave of the blue level assumed completion of the third wave to achieve the fibo level of 300% of the first wave of the brown level. I keep two trades, put a general stop lossless. The first trade is planned to finish the whole wave structure of the fifth wave of a green level and the second trade will open on current profit at the end of the third wave. After the formation of the fourth wave of the blue level, I plan to open an additional trade.

Almost choked on a sandwich ))))

artikul:
I almost choked on a sandwich ))))
It's not the first time I've read that. The guy actively publishes such predictions here, so I'm not surprised. The deposit's growing and gut)))) Know-how almost... it's no problem to grow the deposit in such a wide flat, even if you don't know anything about waves and depletion)))

When you've been swimming in waves for two years, you'll be able to solve more puzzles. For me personally this is the most realistic forex strategy as it is formalized, if you have seen one impulse movement on a major wave level, it means there are many small movements on minor wave levels and until the nesting doll is completed it will not stop and this gives a big advantage for traders. Of course, I admit that this strategy is difficult to understand, but after I understand the logic of price movements the open trades are not so psychologically stressful. I am at the very beginning of a long way to trade I'm still ahead of the curve, I lack discipline to see and understand where the market is going to go, I just need to be able to trade and keep working on myself.

kopitos:
When you've been swimming in waves for two years, you'll be able to solve more puzzles. For me personally this is the most realistic forex strategy as it is formalized, if you have seen one impulse movement on a major wave level, it means there are many small movements on minor wave levels and until the nesting doll is completed it will not stop and this gives a big advantage for traders. Of course, I admit that this strategy is difficult to understand, but after I understand the logic of price movements the open trades are not so psychologically stressful. I am at the very beginning of a long way in trading. I'm ahead of the curve, I lack discipline to see and understand where the market is going, I need to know how to trade and I continue to work on myself.
As for me, it's not so bad. i'm still far away from the market. the market is going in the right direction.

Silver is ripening for sale, just don't know if it will make it to the end of this week)

stranger:
Hello, everyone!
Does this mean we're going upstairs?