Hedging Martingale. - page 3

edutak:
What is the strategy. Can you give us more details?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/35966/page7

just don't overdo it, order winding can happen very quickly

Here's another one. People are working!

The options are there.

R0MAN:

Here's another one. People - it works!

There are options.

Question on anti-martingale. Does this system work? Or does it not? What is the catch?

If possible, in as much detail as possible - for the tankers.

edutak:

Question on anti-martingale. Does this system work? Or does it not? What is the catch?

If possible, as much detail as possible - for the tankers.

Read for yourself, google it - all the info is open - no time now - busy.

Here's from the description on the link above:

"Principle of trading with AntiMartingale:

• Got take profit, opened with increased lot in the same direction
  • got stop loss opened with a reverse order with the initial lot".

I have not used the anti-martingale expo myself and have not traded. Whether it works or not, I do not know yet.

When I have time I`ll have a look.

I have the theme in my own tasks to look at... :-)

R0MAN:

Read it yourself, google it - all the information is open - no time now - busy.

Here's from the description in the link above:

"Principle of trading with AntiMartingale:

• Got take profit, opened with increased lot in the same direction
  • got stop loss opened with a reverse order with the initial lot".

I have not used the anti-martingale expo myself and have not traded. Whether it works or not, I do not know yet.

When I have time I`ll have a look.

I have the theme in my own tasks to look at... :-)

Myself on antimartin expov did not write and did not trade. Works or not - do not know yet.

Then why bother. ?

If time tet - do your business, do not get distracted.

edutak:

Then why mess with it? ?

If it's time tete-a-tete, go about your business, don't get distracted.

I'm not screwing with you and I'm not - it's just that I myself (still :-)) - the topic is interesting, I'm still considering it, so I couldn't pass it by... I have provided you with the links that are relevant to my opinion. Explore.

All the information is open, google four and five first, study the material. Be interested in the substance and specifically, but not for AZBUKA.

At shAra it (AZBOOK) chew and write a robot on your whim and the complete absence of a coherent TK no desire to spend time including.

Everything, IMHO.

R0MAN:

I'm not screwing with you and I'm not - just myself (still :-)) - the topic is interesting, I'm still considering it, so I couldn't pass it by... I have provided you with the links that are relevant to my opinion. Explore.

The information is all open, google the Fours and Fives first, study the material. Be interested in substance and specificity, but not for AZBUKA.

At shAra it (AZBOOK) chew and write a robot on your whim and the complete absence of a coherent TK no desire to spend time including.

Everything, IMHO.

Sorry if I offended you. You said yourself you don't know if it works or not.

The link you gave was useful. I have downloaded the Anti-martingale Expert Advisor, since it really needs to be limited in terms of increasing the lot (number of times), and then you can do something with it.

I have a good working knowledge of the market.

I'm sorry.

edutak:

I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. You said yourself that you don't know if it works or not.

The link you gave was useful. I downloaded the Anti-martingale Expert Advisor, but it really needs to be limited in the increase of lots (number of times), and then you can do something with it.

I have a good working knowledge of the market.

I am sorry.

It's OK. I said for anti-martin, I'm not familiar with it and do not know how this TS in real life.

Here is a trailer (do not consider it an advertisement). I myself write a robot on this TS - with variants on four. There variant Ilan, already posted a link here.

IMHO, we should look into 1. defining the width of the dynamic channel for placing orders (coup or averaging) with increased volumes, 2. the schemes of increasing these volumes, 3. the TP level and whether it is needed. The scheme of order trawl from the profit after the N-th averaging / rollover, 4. market entry conditions and various time filters, etc. I consider less important.

Files:
8fyhf7n6.zip  1269 kb

R0MAN:

It's OK. I said for anti-martin that I'm not familiar with it and don't know how this TS is in real life.

Here is a trailer (do not take it as an advertisement). I myself write a robot on this TS - with variants on four. There variant Ilan, already posted a link here.

IMHO, we should look into 1. defining the width of the dynamic channel for placing orders (coup or averaging) with increased volumes, 2. the schemes of increasing these volumes, 3. the TP level and whether it is needed. The scheme of order trailing profit after the N-th averaging / rollover, 4. market entry conditions and various temporal, etc. filters are less important.

At the risk of sounding indelicate, I will add my personal opinion.

Points 1,2 are very correct, but the TP is not necessary.

The entrance conditions may be arbitrary in principle, but if you open near the levels of sub/opra, the probability increases

Anti-martingale is quite useless as an MM scheme as it can drain the last trade in a series of all the profits of the series and still lose out