Hedging Martingale. - page 2

R0MAN:
I see. Try to properly formalise the hedge-lock conditions here ...
The hedge order should be slightly larger than the main order, and it should be opened by an indicator, for example ADX. The hedge order is opened first, and then the main order is opened.

edutak:
The hedge order should be slightly larger than the main order, and it should be opened by an indicator such as ADX. The hedge order opens first, then the main order.

This should be dealt with...

This is not clear at all: "A hedge order opens first, then the main order".

R0MAN:

This should be dealt with...

It's not clear at all: "A hedge order opens first, then the main order".

For example, an order is opened on the indicator, goes to the plus side and the order is in B/S. When the indicator shows that the price has exhausted - the main order is opened. If the price goes in the direction of the first order, both will be in the plus, if in the other direction, the algorithm is repeated. therefore it is impossible to drain (theoretically)

edutak:
For example, an order opens on an indicator, goes to the plus side and the order is in B/S. When the indicator shows that the price has exhausted - the main order opens. If the price goes in the direction of the first order, both will be in the plus, if in the other direction, the algorithm is repeated. so it is impossible to drain (theoretically)

:-) Thank you.

I don't understand anything you've written. Try to find a telepath in the Freelance section.

R0MAN:

:-) Thank you.

I don't understand anything you've written. Try to find a telepath in the Freelance section.

I'm new at this, that's probably why it's not clear.

Ask me a specific question.

edutak:

I'm new at this, which is probably why it's not clear.

Ask a specific question.

You yourself first read the threads on the fourth: "Avalanche", "Learn to earn villagers", to be, at least a little bit in the subject...

In fact, google, like: "Avalanche site:mql4.com" - http://forum.mql4.com/ru/30433

Лавина - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Лавина - MQL4 форум

edutak:

I'm new at this, which is probably why it's not clear.

Ask a specific question.

Then, you can write a formalised ToR for your strategy. You need to know the basics for that.

R0MAN:
Then, you can draw up a formalised ToR to write a robot for your strategy. You need to know the basics for that.
Okay.

locking nonsense

doubling up on channel boundaries(breaking the channel) is a win-win strategy

as long as there's enough money, of course.

transcendreamer:

locking nonsense

doubling up on channel boundaries (breaking the channel) is a win-win strategy

as long as there's enough money, of course.

What kind of strategy? Can you give us more details?