FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 609

Ishim:
those 2009 loans repaid )))) I told you - in rubles! As for today - prices have not risen much - at least not noticeably. (But they are already guarding the road with pitchforks - be careful).
So where else are they going to go up, they're all smoking - Paris is smoking)))))

stranger:
from you the ruble and upgraded, now you'll be working on the ball, I won't say a word about retirement))))

Closed until Monday on usdrub.

Didn't do too badly... :-)

stranger:
you got your ruble renewed, now you're going to work for free, not to mention your pension))))
You know what? You're a real soothsayer! (it's a shame we can't check it out)

Ishim:
You know what? You're a great soothsayer! (it's a shame you can't check it)
The two woodpeckers I told in August-September to drop their roubles have already checked, they're drooling))))))

stranger:
So where else can they grow, you have them - Paris is smoking, everyone is smoking)))))
Meat was 260 now 280, I haven't been to Paris - and won't go - what's there to see Papus ((((

stranger:
The two woodpeckers I told in August-September to drop their roubles have already checked and are drooling))))))
Have you discounted? (or nothing but pants....)

Ishim:
And I've discounted, averaging 37.

stranger:
And I discounted, averaging 37.
Well, last question for the credit! Why do woodpeckers always have more dough than us? (It has nothing to do with their head structure!)

Ishim:
There are other operators from your area, he said, he earned 240 rubles in three months and was holding them, then at 56 rubles he could hardly find a place to change them))))

Ishim:
Why do woodpeckers always have more dough than us? (It has nothing to do with their head structure!)

I'm not in the habit of counting other people's money, I have enough of my own.

Shaman, are people in Voronezh rejoicing?)))