FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 517

artikul:
Why are you so overreacting? )))
Not at all violently - very calmly...... just know that you are a professor - so I am waiting for the appropriate (about the electronic wind and clouds) ....... and you opened the alphabet and read the first page of "Masha loves porridge".

_new-rena:
Never mind. We're still talking. Having a subwindow doesn't interfere with work. You've got time. Then you can do whatever you want - any idea you come up with.
Got it. Thanks. I'll take my time. I was thinking just-blues and no sub-window.

Fisht_1:
I see. Thank you. I'll take my time. I thought it was just blims and no sub-window.
I wrote it down a little bit. Not right away, but it'll be blims... Trust me - it'll work very fast, 5-10 minutes and you'll already have the first drafts you can use to evaluate the potential of your idea.

_new-rena:
a little extra there.
OK

Fisht_1:
Not at all stormy-very calm...... I know you are a professor and I am waiting for the appropriate one (about the electronic wind and clouds) ....... You opened the alphabet and read the first page of "Masha loves porridge".
Do not wait more about the electronic wind, because it is not electronic, but energetic.)

artikul:
Don't wait any longer about the electronic wind, for it is not electronic, but energetic )))

Maybe a property of time?

barabashkakvn:
This code works correctly both on mql4 and mql5.

Or you can make fun of the window altogether:

stranger:
A grand per person.

Oh, a grand?

Wow. I thought "MMM 2012" was the top one. Turns out it's even worse than that.

artikul:
Don't wait any more about the electronic wind, because it is not electronic, but energetic)))
Don't be angry, I am gloating with envy.

Fisht_1:
Don't be angry-I am gloating with envy.
Envy is a normal state of damaged human nature, mortal and corruptible )))