FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 440

stranger:
Why in the morning, I bought it an hour ago and I'm not late for anything)
you're a hindsight richer )))) (counting millionaire - if it wasn't for the demo)

Ilij:

it's about those in Grozny in the ambush for now...

here's the limit on the sale of the pound:

You pay attention to 5649.

Ishim:
you've got a lot of hindsight))) (if it wasn't for the demo, you'd be a millionaire)

So, yes, Master.

If it was a demo, I'd be making trades like you - wherever and whenever I could).

So I humbly bought in at 2316 with a 22-pp stop and sit at .

stranger:
You pay attention to 5649.

KUCKLE: A picture with a mouse...

stranger:

So, yes, Master.

If it was a demo, I'd be making trades like you - wherever and whenever I could.)

I'm just humbly buying at 2316 with a 22-pp stop and sitting there.

I don't demo on the yen )))) and stop at 20 pips. ))))) I am sitting like this on the yen not on the demo but on the yen and on the real, stops will be at least 100 ppts. ))))

I'm wondering - will yesterday's closing price be yesterday's ruble?

Ishim:
so on yen not demo )))) and stop 20p. ))))) and on the yen and on the real will be stops at least 100pts. ))))

Ishim:
so on yen not demo )))) and stop 20pts. ))))) and on the yen and on the real, the stops will be at least 100 pips. ))))
A 100 pips stop is a new trend in self-hypnosis? )))

Ishim:
so on yen not demo )))) and stop 20pts. ))))) the stop will be at least 100 pips on the yen ))))
on the yen, we can hardly go Boo

_new-rena:
i'm wondering - will yesterday's closing price for the rouble be the same today ?
they are picking on the rouble! just now vVp said - who is speculating on the rouble WE know! and the tools are there.....