FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 429

stranger:
Don't get all sad about it)))))

Really, he's going to tell us about the wrappers.... A teacher, you know - knows everything...

especially since I'm sensing he's about to get a story...

_new-rena:

Really, he's going to tell us about the wrappers.... The teacher, you know, he knows everything...

especially since I'm sensing he's about to get a story

They will, for the collection)))

stranger:
And hooked up, for the collection)))
Of course, for a collection of signals - that's the best! It's a pity he's not selling yet, but he could, even from a demo...

_new-rena:

Really, he'll tell us about the wrappers.... The teacher, you know, he knows everything...

especially since I'm sensing he's about to get a story

i'm going for a smoke )))) and it's interesting to read you - the concert is free and there's a lot of work to be done. keep on burning!

_new-rena:
Of course, for a signal collection it's perfect! Too bad he's not selling yet, but he could, even from a demo...
He's a cool dude))))

stranger:
What's wrong with that? How can storage be minus?

Easy. Wanted to sell gold and there's tungsten in there. And he owes me a storage fee.

Seriously, this is the second week they've had glitches.

stranger:
He's a cool dude))))
He's about to smoke and give us more than that. Until 22-00 Moscow, the bike will be hooked for sure. We can open the real during this time and get the bike there too.

_new-rena:
He's going to smoke and give us more than that. Until 22-00 Moscow, for sure the bike will be hooked. We can open the real during this time and there's a bike too.
Yeah. And 22 with it)))

Does anyone work on binary options?

stranger:
Yep. And 22 with her)))
long time smoker, probably changed his mind...