FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 390

_new-rena:
you're working from Zorich's signals ???? Oopsie ...
I'm out of the loop (((.

_new-rena:
you're working from Zorich's signals ???? Whoopsie...
How can you think of the Master like that? !!!!!

Ishim:
I'm out of the loop (((

Yep, found out )))) right in the bushes )))) He wrote and wrote to us yesterday. I know it's not clean...

Oh Master !!! (With reference to the post above), I repent, I'm wrong

_new-rena:

Yep, found out )))) right in the bushes )))) He wrote and wrote to us yesterday. I guess it's not clean...

Oh Master !!! (with the post above), I'm sorry, I'm wrong.

So we're all wrong, only HE is...

_new-rena:
Yep, found out )))) right in the bushes )))) He wrote and wrote to us yesterday. I'm guessing it's not clean...
yeah it was a joke )))))))))) yesterday and today )))))))))))) (study Elliot's theory and the primer, Good luck trading!!!)

stranger:
So we're all wrong, only HE...

Absolutely, HE is the one!

has left us...

Ishim:
that was a joke )))))))))) yesterday and today )))))))))))) (learn Elliot's theory and the primer. Have a good trade!)

So the Speculator is also a product of your Knowledge and Teachings? He also made his own money and he's not here...

and we don't have time for jokes ((((

If only you could show me one screen shot of the eurik...

_new-rena:

So the Speculator is also a product of your Knowledge and Teachings? He also made his own money and he's not here...

we don't have time for jokes ((((

i wish you could show me one screenshot of the eurik...

Watch the punches, bots come in on every low, they get knocked out. (but they are partly fixed))))) by 5 pips)

Ishim:

see breakdowns, at the breakdown of each low , the bots come in - they are then knocked out by boo. (but they are partly fixed))))) by 5 pips)

senx

you're right about the bots - it's a memory song for the pipers.