FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 361

Silent:
Wondering, gentlemen? Hi all.
The long term falls under securities, bonds, loans to countries and all that crap. I.e., not directly traded, but convertible, providing demand/supply. So I think.
There's one problem, if you open W1 you will see a flat - they are floundering in this flat. (trivial overshooting).

ValeraY:
What do you think about oil?
So they said - at 55 we will start thinking about buying, but only just))). And so - see resistance at 77.30.

Ishim:
There's one problem, if you open W1 you'll see a flat - they're floundering in that flat. (trivial overshooting).
Euro sellers at 2380? )))))))

My prediction for tomorrow is that there will be moaning..., Doll will show what he wants...

see you tomorrow!

stranger:
Euro sellers at 2380? )))))))
yeah there's a week freeze - maybe there will be a stop? )))

Ishim:
There's one problem if you open W1 and you see a flat - they're floundering in that flat. (trivial overshooting).

How about a year?

_new-rena:

My prediction for tomorrow is that there will be moaning..., Doll will show what he wants...

Zoric's gone crazy, he's not even responding)))

Hi there !
1.2490 Eurochka.
You can salt it a bit ))) for good luck.

Thanks !

tuma88:
Hi there !
1.2490 Eurochka.
You can salt it a bit ))) for good luck.

Thank you !
Who was I reading the ABCs for?

stranger:
I read the ABC's here for who?

it's more interesting.

http://auto.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=597294&vesti

Лимузин для Путина обойдется в 8 миллиардов рублей
Лимузин для Путина обойдется в 8 миллиардов рублей
  • auto.vesti.ru
Устал раб на галерах грести - пора и в лимузин за 8 млрд. пересесть - возраст таки берет свое. Что вы тут все так огневались? За заслуги перед растерзанным отечеством и нищим народом. у Вовы должен быть отечественный авто соответствующий имиджу страны.в совдепии главы страны стыдились выезжать в народ на инорамках,ездили на зилах-газах...