FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 358

Ishim:

I'm thinking in spades sales are hovering - I don't think they'll even give them a boo ))))

Let's get to the point.

gnawingmarket, said levels on crosses you can't see. Levels?

stranger:
People asked you to tell, and you - I can't if I don't know if they're listening to me, so I write - here we are, like))) In general, write, then read it all at once.
Well, if there is no theory and the corresponding ta, why write - now selling tomorrow, maybe I'll buy - so write sell, buy, sell ... And these slabs are one in the same with my punches (haves, lowes) but they bounce - so let's trade directly ((((((((( (it's just an element, a brick - the target looks where it is going and the main thing is how it goes).

Ishim:
If you don't have a theory, why should you write - now I'm selling, maybe I'll buy tomorrow - just write sell, buy, sell... And these slabs are one in the same with my punches (haves, lowes) but it bounces - so it's head-on trading ((((((((( (it's just an element, a brick - you need to aim where it goes, and the main thing is how it goes).
I do not know where it goes. I do not.((( So I trade what I see.

_new-rena:

but to find the level (?), not one, but a couple of them.

Otherwise it's a waste of time and too nerve-racking.

You may feel faster, but trading may actually be very calm and confident.

I met somewhere a script to calculate the dough, and now I can not find where....... I do not want to think with my head and so full of............

dolls of "generous"...

gnawingmarket:
I've seen a script for calculating money somewhere, but now I can't find it.......I don't want to think with my head and it's already full............
and you won't find it. There is no universal calculation. You have to learn everything, a lot of digits of course. and it wouldn't hurt to make a check one, either.

_new-rena:

but to find a level (?), not one, but a couple. we aim at one and help at the other.

Otherwise it's a waste of time and too nerve-racking.

You may think it's faster, in fact, the trade may be very calm and confident.

I use both naTrades and levels........ if the level is W1-MN, at H1 the price moves around them (market noise), if below the accuracy drops, so the levels do not come close to solving the problem.

Ilij:

dolls of "generous"...

oh! that's a yes ! ))))

_new-rena:
and you won't find one. There is no such thing as a universal calculation. You have to learn everything, a lot of numbers, of course. and it wouldn't hurt to do a test calculation, either.
If it has no stops, it is easier to calculate the average lot and use it.

gnawingmarket:
I use both on-trade and levels........ if the level is W1-MN, then on H1 the price moves around them (market noise), if below the accuracy drops - in general, the levels do not come close to solving the problem.

You asked yourself - the spring works up to Kedow, the levels are the answer.

I don't even know if it's different if you trade by hand.