FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 339

_new-rena:
There's no need to close. These signals are already allowed on a pay basis. No one has touched the signallers yet.
Yeah, we got to figure out who the signalers are. Strange periodically finds material to amuse his grandchildren.

gnawingmarket:
Sorry.
Well actually my statistics according to forecasts since 2012. Regularity revealed - for example the eu is falling and every week the forecast shows up to some far numbers and at the unexpected moment the eu turns and goes up - we rewind and find the forecast on the low - the goal of this forecast and it will come true by 99%.

_new-rena:
These signals have already been allowed on a paid basis. no one has touched the signallers. we're the ones who are doing this for free ))))
It's free in fact, but in theory it pays - communication, other people's experience, alternative opinions, additional information..... I'm paying for it.

gnawingmarket:
It's free in fact, but in theory it pays - communication, experience, alternative opinions, additional information........ I'll pay for it.

In fact, we can arrange a kind of "Forecast Branch Signal" )))), of course for a fee. For a grand, for example )))).

Do you think - will not cut into nickels?

... I know it's a crazy idea.

Ishim:
Well actually my statistics, by forecasts since 2012. Regularity revealed - for example the eu is falling and every week the forecast shows up to some far numbers and at some unexpected moment the eu turns and goes up - reverse and find a forecast at low and this is the goal of the forecast and it will come true by 99%
I process 20 pairs, each pair has its own profile with 6 charts in different timeframes and different TS.......... is that what you are writing about or something radically different?

_new-rena:

On the story, it is clear.

The most interesting part starts after the last one - "buy cross", i.e. where there is no indicator.

I will try to make and test the piper.

As I understand it works with two zig-zags?

Why not? There are three zigzags, blue just merged with yellow and red at the end)

_new-rena:

In fact, we can arrange a "Forecast Branch Signal" )))), of course for a fee. For a grand, for example )))).

What do you think - will not cut into nickels?

... I know it's a crazy idea.

Maybe it's not a crazy idea. I'll have to think about it.

gnawingmarket:
I have 20 pairs in processing, each pair has its own profile with 6 charts in different periods and different TS.......... is this what you are writing about or something cardinally different?
the statistics can be used to adjust the strategy. that's the benefit

kwinto:
Why not? There's three zigzags, just the blue at the end merged with the yellow and red.)

Yeah. Got it.

Have you tried it yourself with real money?

gnawingmarket:
I'm not sure what the fee is, but in theory it's very much a fee - communication, other people's experience, other alternative opinions, additional information..... I'm paying for it.
The signals will be understood and applied differently by everyone anyway, unless there is a copyist, so I don't see why there should be any charge for it, if the main trading is profitable or not?