FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 296

Spekul:
Yeah, maybe so, there's already one sneak.

don't worry.

You're not the only one.

_new-rena:

Don't worry.

You're not the only one

Teacher and Ahmet probably got a lot of oranges today, they're going through them, he's busy, he's not coming to see us(((

_new-rena:

Don't worry.

You're not the only one

I'm not worried, it was a windfall adjustment, I've already recouped my losses.

stranger:
Teacher with Ahmet probably got a lot of oranges today, they're picking them, he's busy, he's not coming to see us(((
Is he picking oranges somewhere in Spain where a lot of oranges are disappearing?

Spekul:
Is he picking somewhere in Spain where a lot of oranges are going missing?
it's just a cover
stranger:
Teacher and Ahmet probably got a lot of oranges today, they're picking them, he's busy, he doesn't visit us(((
He probably threw oranges at the doll and he got angry... and he's embarrassed to come here, if that's the case.... he's rereading his ABCs... as long as he doesn't switch to bananas, or he'll show what's available and won't show up accordingly

Spekul:
Is he picking oranges somewhere in Spain, where a lot of oranges are disappearing?
He has never been further than the outskirts of Voronezh, well, maybe in a neighbouring collective farm, what Spain is like there)))

stranger:
He hasn't been further than the suburbs of Voronezh, well, maybe in a neighbouring collective farm, what Spain is like there)))
What are you saying? He's an industrialist - a builder! Proud, isn't it?

Where's the speculator, riding his scooter again?

Spekul:
And where is the speculator, riding his scooter again?
He has no stops, which means that it is rather troublesome. But with manual stops there is no way out. every stop in manual mode is forced out and thought out in advance.

Nice targets in the middle of the flat range with a 1030pp swing.

The D1 channel projection to 94.26............ is a bit more confusing - which is not bad in principle.