FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 294

_new-rena:
I would have seen the GDP today if I had seen it yesterday... I'd have been looking for a mistake. I think they're going to put a cork in the alphabet...
The ABC is not the works of "classics", it is a serious thing, and you cannot just throw it away, it laughs at all the GDP))))

stranger:
the alphabet is not the works of "classics", it's a serious thing and you can't just put it down, it laughs at all the gvp)))

ok. two predictions already))))

but the main one is still from HIM!

Spekul:
don't sweat it, i'm just imitating the speculator, good guy, desperate, almost like me
No, thank you. See how cultured everyone is here? )))

_new-rena:

ok. two predictions already)))

but the main one is still from HIM!

What predictions, it describes the realities of life for the very young, not a word about predictions, and maybe there are more, I haven't finished reading it yet.

stranger:
What predictions, it describes the reality of life for the very young, not a word about predictions, and maybe there is more, have not finished yet.

I'm just saying))) I'm waiting for him... Nervous - don't know what to do? He left us at such an inopportune moment...

(Audi - beautiful!).

stranger:
What forecasts, it describes the realities of life for the very young, not a word about forecasts, and maybe there are more, I haven't finished yet.
Eh, if predictions helped me in trading, I would be the richest asshole in the world.

Spekul:
eh, if predictions were also helpful in trading, I'd be the richest asshole in the world.
double )))), so wealth is in the g... after all ? Told you money was dirty...

_new-rena:
double )))), i.e. riches in g... ?
the wealth is in black gold, so i bought oil and now i'm waiting

Spekul:
the wealth is in the black gold, so i bought the oil and now i'm waiting

Tell that to the main oilmen, they'll be crazy and probably thank you

They'll also ask - how much more?

they have to cut production because of the price drop chip, so it will go backwards soon as the supply will be tightened

_new-rena:

Tell that to the main oilmen, they'll be crazy and probably thank you

They will also ask - how much more do you want?

They'll say something today.