FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 253

Reshetov:
If my hands weren't naughty and my greed didn't get in the way, then sure. But if the councillor had been a bit naughty and not greedy, then sure.
The state forex standard ))))

Speculator_:
You can't play against the market, the market will eat you all up.
Well, that's his job. It's supposed to eat and not choke. So it's best not to get caught up in it. Give him a couple or three moose and let him choke. As long as he doesn't touch the deposit.

stranger:

Better watch as the resistance is whipped in the next hour and the villagers are sent to the land of the eternal hunt...

I've been stocking up on bai

Are you traders or pessimists?

I say, I will give away a free EA, in which it is explicitly stated that you can only sell and only on the USDRUR pair.

Are you here to *fuck up or make money?

joo:

I say, I will give away a free EA, in which it is explicitly stated that you can only sell and only on the USDRUR pair.

Are you here to *fuck up or make money?

You have come to the wrong place. here are those who can do without gifts.

stranger:

Better watch as the resistance is whipped in the next hour and the villagers are sent to the land of the eternal hunt...

A nice level to buy and a fat prospect. I'm just trading the sell on the pound...

Reshetov:
Well, that's his job. He's supposed to eat and not choke. So it's best not to get himself in trouble. Give him a couple or three moose and let him choke. As long as he doesn't touch the deposit.
It's like playing cards. There's a nth amount of money for the evening, no more. There's always going to be a day of profit.

Reshetov:
If my hands weren't naughty and my greed didn't fail me, then sure. But I'd plug it in and let it plough - the sun's still high.

Where to find one, at least send me a PM, at least the direction in which to drop...

I've been on this field for two years now, day and night... ...without sleep... ...without sleep, in general...

joo:

Are you here to *fuck up or make money? What if you want to make some profit?

What if there is no such pair?

IRIP:

Where to find one, at least send me a PM, at least the direction in which to drop...

I've been on this field for two years now, day and night... ...without sleep... not getting enough sleep...

You've shown a very good straight. Develop your topic better.

the principle is right there, as I understand it. sell high, etc......

but you're greedy. that's the problem. make the margin max 3% and go on.