FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 252

stranger:
Reshetov, got any new grails?)
Nah, I just use old stuff. I run it through the optimizer, it's as good as new.

_new-rena:
Cheese.
Shit! Why cheese? .... I'm working for my country. What is this? I say let's go raise the country. They say cheese!

joo:
That's not what I asked. I asked what will happen to Russia and the world economy.
All that's left is to annex Alaska and everything will be fine. Nashi's already in Ferguson stirring things up. It won't be long now.

joo:
I didn't ask about that. I asked what will happen to Russia and the world economy.

It's okay, Shaman explained it to you - speculation, up and down, and then one day what is called the "world economic system" will end in a flop, so don't ask questions, and go trade your profits with the owl for ammo and stew).

And patriotism, my son, is a disease, or do you think it's normal that at birth you were handed a cardboard box and enlisted as your serfs? All right, let's drop the subject, or else I'll be...

joo:
I did not ask about that. I asked what will happen to Russia and the global economy.
Reshetov will probably confirm that you cannot earn as much as you can with your hands. So it is impossible and nothing will happen.

joo:
That's not what I asked. I asked what will happen to Russia and the world economy.
Nothing is going to happen. It is impossible to play against the market and the market will eat everyone and not choke on them.

joo:
Shit! Why cheese? .... I'm working for the motherland. What's wrong with that? I say let's lift the country up. They say cheese!
Higher. You can't raise anything. It's not our fault.

_new-rena:
Reshetov will probably confirm that you cannot make as much money with an advisor as you can with your hands. So it is excluded and nothing will happen.
If only our hands were not naughty and greed did not fail, then of course. But in the meantime, the EA is plugged in and let it work - the sun is still high.

Better watch as the resistance is whipped in the next hour and the villagers are sent to the land of the eternal hunt...

Reshetov:
If my hands weren't naughty and my greed didn't get in the way, then sure. But I'd plug it in and let it work, the sun's still high.
There.