FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 760

IRIP:

What do you think of the trading system we made?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/37348/page758#comment_1248155

I do not know - any system needs to be understood. At first glance it seems to be standard without any peculiarities, if you put stops, it will hit them........... how often, you should test it on the real and adjust the settings.

stranger:
I asked a question a long time ago, who has been buying up the quid since '8? I don't know who's there in Moscow and how, but find the answer to that question and you'll know everything)
Saint! Holy shit! Not again!

stranger:
I asked a question long time ago, who has been buying up the quid since '08? I do not know who's in Moscow and how, but if you find the answer to this question, you'll know everything)

Stranger I think a New Year's hat will suit you too =)

no offence =)

but also, if one is sure of an exact rise in the rouble... =) then get up and hold on... and so...
but the top, we can tickle it again

IRIP:

but also, if you are sure in the exact growth of the ruble... =) then get up and hold... and so...
but the top, we can tickle again

What do you want to bet if they widen the spread to space))))

Those lines I have on the screenshot - 61.52 and 56.52 are asc-bid, think about it)

IRIP:

Stranger I think a New Year's hat will suit you too =)

no offence =)

A hat for Santa Claus is a shame! )

I think it should go somewhere...

but by a leap upwards

21april:
And the Santa Claus hat is a disgrace! )
I don't care.))

other currency pairs are jumping around like a maniac and no one is paying attention to them...

and this is panic =)

For a change

Серебряный заговор братьев Хант / Блог им. kuzbass / Клуб трейдеров sMart-Lab. Мы делаем деньги на бирже.
  • smart-lab.ru
Гарольдсон Лафайет Хант, родившийся в 1889 году, был одним из рыцарей удачи, прославленных позже Голливудом в таких фильмах, как «Нефть (There Will Be Blood)». Профессиональный игрок в покер, известный под кличкой «Arkansas Slim», он в 20-х годах прошлого века выиграл в карты лицензию на добычу нефти в арканзасском Эльдорадо. Несколько пробных...