FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 757

No need to get political here.

Bath Day

barabashkakvn:

How did you put the hat on? Put it on My boa constrictor.

gnawingmarket:
How did you put the hat on? Put it on My boa constrictor.
Thank you.

gnawingmarket:
How did you put the hat on? Put it on My boa.
The SB works... Before you can write, they've already erased it... :-)))) and I wouldn't have written a lie... Yeah, like the pussy said...

barabashkakvn:

No need to get political here.

have you been trading for a long time? do you have to muzzle everyone when you don't like politics?

https://www.facebook.com/roman.sulzhyk

(well, as far as I'm concerned, that's clear...)

IRIP:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/247519

It isnot normal (rational) speculators who are playing against the rouble, but precisely the ideologically charged members of the financial class: from rank-and-file bank traders to some bank owners. Now, instead of fixing profits at current levels and settling down, they are raising the stakes in the game, hoping that they can "break" the state, which would not dare destroy a significant part of the financial sector and would be forced to surrender: start selling currency from the reserves, beg the US to lift sanctions, hit Putin with a scarf, etc. Even if oil stabilizes, a fountain of pure gold fills Red Square, and diamonds fall from the sky, these financial jihadists will still believe that "the ruble must die". These are no longer speculators, but Maidanites, who are now on the currency market, collectively, trying to achieve what they failed to do on Bolotnaya. By the way, from this point of view our situation is not unique. The Turks and Brazilians also had their rabid creative-financial classes. There is an important emphasis on the word "WAS" in the last sentence.

When I write about the "Maidanites", I am deadly serious. For example, the Moscow Exchange futures market, i.e. the place where the dollar-ruble futures contracts are traded, is run by this bloke:Roman Sulzhik, who was personally on the Maidan in Kiev and personally met with Senator McCain, something he is very proud of.

Shit, man, the ruble was being dumped on the spot, there was so much dough... And you're talking about Suljik. Watch less Kremlin TV. And the three trillion issue was printed on the stock exchange, right???

alex_r +++

Главой НБУ могут назначить миллиардера Джорджа Сороса – СМИ
Главой НБУ могут назначить миллиардера Джорджа Сороса – СМИ
  • Korrespondent.net
  • korrespondent.net
Возглавить Национальный банк Украины (НБУ) может известный американский миллиардер и филантроп Джордж Сорос. Об этом сообщает 112 канал со ссылкой на ряд источников в Верховной Раде и людей из окружения президента Петра Порошенко. Среди претендентов на должность главы НБУ рассматривают также кандидатуру экс-главы МВФ Доминика Стросс-Кана...

Well, you're here in general))))