FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 724

Ishim:
On the other hand, Puppet can't see the programmers - the leakers, he doesn't need it )))))

Ishim:
On the other hand, Puppet can't see the programmers - the leakers, he doesn't need them )))))
Is that why you caught his eye this morning? )))

artikul:
Is that why you caught his eye this morning? )))
It's my fault I shouldn't have left a betting order (wouldn't have been a loser)

I hope this lesson of the Wisest will be remembered by many )))) A doll does not see programmers )))) Hey traders, I'd be careful if I were you ))))

The euro is unchanged for the day:

artikul:
I hope this lesson of the Wisest will be remembered by many )))) A doll does not see programmers )))) Hey, traders, I'd be careful if I were you)))
Be lenient towards the Master, he's a bit old after all)))

artikul:
I hope this lesson of the Wisest will be remembered by many )))) A doll does not see programmers )))) Hey, traders, if I were you, I' d watch out ))))
well, they're doing themselves a good job - start steering with their hands ))))

stranger:
Be condescending to the Master, you're still of a certain age)))
what did you mean by that? (forgetfulness - it happens sometimes - but it's mostly about work)))) - in general, they have a lot of brains)

Ilij:

The euro is unchanged for today:

I'll teach you, all right!

Look, the price has fallen under the wrist and that one is keeping it up and the other one is waiting for it at the bottom. The bent, reddened tip of the top swing shows its strength and seriousness of intentions!!!

It's a trap!!!

stranger:

What am I supposed to do with him?

Ishim:
With who?
With the pound. The man wants to lose, but he can't - the 0.05 lot is reversing the trend.