FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 801

Myth63:

there's just a little ones left =)

Thank you ))))

Myth63:

there's just a little ones left =)

oooh. 1 point to SL?

it looks like it was about 50 percent of the depo....

_new-rena:
oooh. 1 point to SL?
??? dumb? =)

Myth63:
??? dumb? =)

Opening price 7166, moose 7165. See for yourself.

or did i tell your secret to the whole forum?

Probably boo in one fart.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

_new-rena:

Opening price 7166, moose 7165. See for yourself.

or did i spill your secret all over the forum?

maybe boo in a fart

=)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

when the price went down it was already too boring to move it=)

but from the malasek

Myth63:

=)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

i had a good time when the price went down and it was already too much trouble to move it =)

but from the males

oh, that's nice.

i recently buried the same system (a fortnight ago). although i managed to get a good return on it too, when the price went down...

my target was originally 5505 here fixed 80% and now it's all in bu to lower and we can go long

Myth63:
My target was 5505, fixed 80% here, and now I'm ready to go to the Boo to get the longs
Well done, I think even the teacher would have come down, but he's not with us(

Potential drop target is 4980 till then I have 10 orders with remaining weight. (starting to bash)

Myth63:
Potential drop target is 4980 till then I have 10 orders with remaining weight. (starting to bash)
You can rest for a fortnight)))) The pound has a lot more downside potential than the eu, I agree with you there.