FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 652

stranger:

well, here I am watching australia:

corridor

8156 bids

8163 aski.

and it's been standing there for 20 minutes.

How can this tell us where to go - I don't know.

lactone:
too easy. All the same, "crumple the piss" and then the shark comes and pushes in the right direction. And to see a corridor of 6-7 pips by Bids and Ascams is somehow unseemly. Unless you try to use pips at night on GBP or Aussie/Kiwi after Asian close and before American. (my untrained eye in 5 minutes gave out just such a conclusion from this stack)

So the point is not the corridor, look who is outnumbered, it changes quite rarely, just look closely and you'll understand)

Thanks for the link to our guru)))

lactone:

corridor

8156 bids

8163 aski.

give me a screenshot

lactone:

corridor

8156 bids

8163 aski.

stranger:

So the point is not the corridor, look who is outnumbered, it changes quite rarely, just look closely and you'll understand)

Thanks for the link to our guru)))

I could've said more about the Guru, but I'll say no. Just he was once "lit up" on the interwebs himself, that is the trail and left. But disclose information will not, it is not honorable. Since we are all encrypted, we have no right to demand information from others.

As for the glass - I do not see the advantage. Current total bids and aski are about the same and vary 5-10% back and forth.

I've been nabbing a month's rent - there's no stopping him at all.

And we once wanted to sell it for 6.5 from 10))

So trade wild currencies after that

lactone:

I could have said more about the GURU, but I won't. Just he was once "highlighted" in the vastness of the Internet itself, so that trace and has remained. But I will not divulge information, it is not honorable. Since we are all encrypted, we have no right to demand information from others.

As for the glass - I do not see the advantage. Current total bids and aski are about equal and vary 5-10% back and forth.

I agree)

And the betting glass will have time just to observe.

lactone:

I've been nabbing a month's rent - there's no stopping him at all.

And we once wanted to sell it for 6.5 from 10))

So trade wild currencies after that

It was)))

lactone:

I could have said more about the GURU, but I'll say nothing. Just he was once "highlighted" in the vastness of the Internet itself, so that trace and has remained. But I will not divulge information, it is not honorable. Since we are all encrypted, we have no right to demand information from others.

As for the glass - I do not see the advantage. Current total bids and aski are about the same and vary 5-10% back and forth.

You have me confused with someone else ((( (you need a snack!)