FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 605

artikul:
I don't know, I've got a free bullish radical there , so it won't come out of the buy ))))
this is interesting! how many pps of drawdown are in the program? (for example it goes down and draws a bearish radical - what do you do?)

Ishim:
Now that's interesting! how many ppts of drawdown are in the program? (for example, it goes into a drawdown and draws a bearish radial - what do you do?)
I have no clue what to do with the trading, but I`m interested in what the other one is doing.

Ishim:
Now that's interesting! how many ppts of drawdown are in the program? (for example it goes into a drawdown and draws a bearish ration - what do you do?)
Not so )))) First, the radical, and then it may go into drawdown. And in a drawdown is topping up with limiters ))))

stranger:
Fucking hell, no one has anything good to say on the trade, and what the other one is doing is very interesting.
Teacher closed the buy and now there's nothing to do ))))

artikul:
Teacher closed down and now there's nothing to do ))))
He said sell, where are you going?))) Or rather the heel of his left foot))

artikul:
The teacher has closed the bay and now there's nothing to do ))))
He'll sit and smoke a figurine) The answer to Rena's question is what's better - running around the field or picking his nose)

artikul:
Not so ))) First the radical and then it can go into drawdown. And in drawdown comes refilling by limiters ))))
What do i do if i don't have it?

Ishim:
That's what I'm asking, what do I do if I don't?
If no, then I will follow your predictions )))

artikul:
If not, then I'll follow your predictions )))
Do you have time to account for changes? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

stranger:
Fucking hell, no one has anything good to say on the trade, and what the other one is doing is very interesting.
and someone's setting traps in the field! (not you? no?)