FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 522

gip:
Planning is a prediction, yourself against it.

Don't confuse the holy with the sinful. I looked at the pound at the weekend, tasted it, looked - ripe, you can take it from 5550, took it, half an hour ago fixed it, I'm picking my nose. Where is the forecast here?)

stranger:

Don't confuse the holy with the sinful. I looked at the pound at the weekend, tried it on the tooth, I looked - it is ripe, you can take it from 5550, I took it, half an hour ago I fixed it, I am sitting here picking my nose. Where is the forecast here?)

You are corrupting our youth with your verbiage. That is the forecast of the movement and reversal levels.

stranger:

Don't confuse the holy with the sinful. I looked at the pound at the weekend, tried it on the tooth, I looked - it is ripe, you can take it from 5550, I took it, half an hour ago I fixed it, I am sitting here picking my nose.

Where is the forecast?)

))

Probably hiding somewhere in here:

stranger:

Don't confuse the holy with the sinful. I looked at the pound this weekend, tried it on the tooth, I looked - it is ripe, you can take it from 5550, I did it, half of it was redeemed half an hour ago, I am sitting here picking my nose.

tol64:

))

Must be hiding in here somewhere:

So the euro was greenish and the audi was even greener, one pound was in.)) If it was already up for the weekend, where's the forecast?)

And it closed at 5576)

stranger:

So the Euro was greenish and the Audi is even greener, one pound is up) )) If it was already up for the weekend, where's the forecast?)

And it closed at 5576)

bashing tomatoes? )))

why are they bothering you? let them show their minus sign first)))

stranger:

So the Euro was greenish and the Audi is even greener, one pound is up))) If it was already up for the weekend, where's the forecast?)

And it closed at 5576)

The prediction was that it was ripe and it made sense to take it. )

If it's not a prediction that there will be a rise, then what is it? A 100% guarantee? )))

_new-rena:

tomatoes? )))

why are they bothering you? let them show their minus sign first)))

(bleeping)))) Looking for where the sneak got lost))))

tol64:

The prediction was that it had matured and it made sense to take it. )

If that's not a prediction, what is it? A 100% guarantee? )))

Nuh-uh. It's an immediate FACT that it has arrived and should be taken. A prediction is a suggestion of what may happen in the future and a statement of what has already happened cannot be a prediction.

You could put it this way. 99%)

stranger:
Nah. There is an immediate FACT that it has come to pass and you have to take it. The prognosis is an assumption of what can happen in the future, while a statement of what has already happened cannot be a prognosis.

Here comes the FACT, without a prediction of whether it will go up or down you cannot buy. Also a prediction of the size of the move, no less than what you need. Where to wing is also not by fact, but by prediction. In general do not fool the people of old, use correct terminology.

Planning is always from forecasting.

gip:
Here comes the FACT, without a prediction of whether it will go up or down you cannot buy. Also a prediction of the size of the move, no less than what you need. Where to wing is also not by fact, but by prediction. In general, do not fool the people of old, use the correct terminology.
Ta I do not impose anything on you, use your terminology)