FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 392

stranger:
No way, the bai for 24 will only appear tomorrow, that's when they will have their stops.
maybe he's talking about oanda.
24 did have a lot of stops in the afternoon.

Maybe someone knows... There's a question on the picture.

Thank you !

tuma88:
maybe he's talking about Oanda.
There really were a lot of pending orders on 24 during the day.

Maybe someone knows ... There is a question on the picture.

Thank you !

You chose 'Net value' - i.e. it shows the difference between the bays and the sellers.

If there are no bays, then there are more sellers.)

Plus, your current price is 1.245. So we haven't reached 1.24 yet - that's why they're not in action.

lactone:

You chose 'Net value' - i.e. it shows the difference between bai and sells.

If there are no bays, then there are more sellers.)

Plus, your current price is 1.245. That is, up to 1.24 we have not yet reached - that's why they are not in work.

If there are more sellers, then we are going down ?

As long as Russia confronts the rest of the world and goes to war with Ukraine, oil will fall and all commodity currencies will fall and pull the rest with them. It has nothing to do with technical analysis, it's just the way it is...

http://www.forexpf.ru/chart/brent/

Yesterday there was talk of a ceasefire and oil went up a bit, on the 4th the huMan is holding a closed-door meeting, what is there? If the war continues, oil will go to 40-45, and the rouble to 80-90. In short, while oil is falling, all commodity currencies are depreciating. In short, we have had enough of Ukraine...

Цены на нефть Brent
  • www.forexpf.ru
Цены на нефть Brent;

Kino:

http://www.forexpf.ru/chart/brent/

Yesterday there was talk of a ceasefire and oil went up a bit, on the 4th the huMan is holding a closed-door meeting, what is there? If the war continues, oil will go to 40-45, and the rouble to 80-90. In short, while oil is falling, all commodity currencies are depreciating. In short, we have had enough of Ukraine...

Thank you. It is enlightening. I don't have time to google the news... I have no time to Google the news... :-)

I'm not guessing on the Euchre,

Chifa watching...

As a result of inflation, he will give less hay to his herd, but he will still be milked.

And it won't be his fault, but that of the evil bourgeois bourgeoisie who are trying to kill beautiful Russia with sanctions.

Yes, the revenues will fall, but it was still bad super-income, which Russia, due to its own backwardness, was not able to spend more or less wisely anyway.

Bread would be provided for everyone for now. And there will be even more spectacles. Old folk pastimes would return: denunciation, dispossession and exile.

Sometimes somebody will be killed - but here eternal Russian fatalism will not fail. If they have been killed, it is the right thing to do. And the relatives of those killed will be given compensation - they can be "remembered" for a very long time.

Of course the empire will fall apart. Its existence in the modern world is akin to that of a Neanderthal colony.

I give you a thought:

the word on the chif is this:

9:45 Moscow time
CHF
Swiss GDP (Annual) (Q3)