FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 251

_new-rena:
Yep. the euro is in the crapper now. it's too close to 1.21.
I saw an indicator tool somewhere that shows the average price movement of the pair over a period, throw it on the euro and see if it is worth the trouble.

stranger:
Rena, the day will close above 5635 and it will be 63 first and then 50)
It could easily be. I wonder how the program will work out.

server:
250 pages in 25 days, that's where all the money in the world is.)

Well, that's true. It's hard to read. Predictions in all directions. That's a lot of sides, two of them per bar.

They were still on the Fourth, writing so much that they almost jammed the forum engine. They got kicked out for that. Well, they're here now. Isn't the engine faster and less glitchy?

No, I'm just curious. What if...

What if I give out through the market (for free, but the market code should be closed) an EA that trades exclusively on the USDRUR pair, which reliably and stably earns money? that's a radish.

The world, let's trade in the ruble and yuan and fuck the eagle and his whore star.

Reshetov:

Well, that's true. It's hard to read. I mean, there's projections in all directions. And there's a lot of sides.

They were so bad at the Fourth, they almost jammed the forum engine. They got kicked out for that. So they're here now. Isn't the engine faster and less glitchy here?

Reshetov, you got any new grails?)

stranger:
I've seen an indicator somewhere that shows the average move of a pair over a period, throw it on the euro and see if it's worth the trouble.
i saw it on the 4rka too. i'll have a look.

joo:

What if I give out through the market (for free, but the market code should be closed) an EA that trades exclusively on the USDRUR pair? which reliably and stably earns. then what? people will get wind of it and start using it en masse. the whole world will start selling greens and buying roubles. is a radish.

So you asked a question about sellers and buyers, I answered, and owls, no, don't, keep it to yourself)

Reshetov:

Well, yeah. It's hard to read. Predictions in all directions. And there's a lot of sides, two per bar.

They were still on the Fourth, writing so much that the forum engine almost jammed. They got kicked out for that. Well, they're here now. Isn't the engine faster and less glitchy here?

:)

stranger:
So you asked a question about buyers and sellers, I answered, and the owls, no, don't, keep it).
That's not what I asked. I asked what will happen to Russia and the global economy.

joo:

What if I give out through the market (for free, but the market code should be closed) an EA that trades exclusively on the USDRUR pair, which reliably and stably earns money? is a radish.

cheese in short. and there will be something they won't thank you for