FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 207

Speculator_:

I assume you don't have enough experience to make assumptions.

Have you mastered MQL5 or MQL4 well?

Which one of you will be "right" (guessing) will go either up or down ))))))))

Ishim:
One of you will be "right" (guessing) to go either up or down ))))))))
There is one thing, looking at the market on different timeframes. It is not a combination, what on h4 is not noticeable on m1 movement.

_new-rena:

How is the order linked to the timeframe, could you elaborate, because it is very interesting ?

for example i trade on the minutes and do not notice the kitchen pies, i have to hang myself immediately ? )))

It is not the order that should be tied, but the TS. For a forex brokerage firm the order should be bound to the forex, the order should be adapted according to the model, on small forex there are many reversals and trends (does it catch spikes?) - on large forex more and more fluxes occur.

Upstairs it's already sold out and downstairs nothing has been bought yet ))))

Spekul:
and how can it help in trading, I enter with my hands
So you don't know MQL either. And you make loud statements.

Speculator_:
There is one thing, looking at the market on different timeframes. It's not a combination, what on h4 is not noticeable on m1 movement.
There are a lot of them, but the TF means first of all the trading speed (I've already said it many times), judging by your entries your optimal TF is m5. One more important clarification, you cannot jump from one TF to another.

artikul:
Everything is already sold at the top and nothing has been bought at the bottom )))
not bought because it's already bought - above ))))) (let's skim)

Ishim:
not bought because it's already bought - above ))))) (let's skim).
This is the trend of bears (yawning) )))

IRIP:

I've been trying to trade like this for a month now

it's not quite clear how to cover the "middles"...

In any case, you need to know where the price is going, at least in the direction. (a TS with absolute ignorance of peaks and directions is absolutely secret)

artikul:
It's a bear trend (yawning) ))))
I've got a demo on the Jew (yawning) )))