FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 51

Bicus:

Don't think of it as advertising another resource, but the ProfitMaster has worked a miracle. I couldn't and probably never will.

Here it is: ;topic=7414.0

Please make me a link... I'm using my mobile phone so I can't look at it or log in using it. Thank you.

R0MAN:
Make a link please... I'm using my mobile phone because I can't look at it or log in with it. Thank you.

Разгон депозита от Профитмастера - стр. 1 - Беседка - Trade Like A Pro
  • forum.tradelikeapro.ru
Навеяно этим http://forum.tradelikeapro.ru/index.php?topic=7070.0 и многими другими подобными экспериментами  Здравствуйте уважаемые коллеги. Тема старая, противоречивая, неоднозначная. Но, по моему твёрдому убеждению,  имеющая право на жизнь. Большинство из нас в те или иные моменты грубо нарушали все классические представления о ММ и...

That's how I made it as a link. I don't know why this forum took it as text.

Oh, thank you, mustache man.

:)

You can go crazy if the market turns around... Well, yes, not millions of rubles but 2 million, good for signals, the strategy is simple, they put everything on the EUR sale, they take profit and go back down...

look at the euro in the weeks.

you need to stop in time, or you may go crazy if the market turns around

IvanIvanov:
Yes, not millions of roubles but 2 million, good for you, the signal has them too, the strategy is simple, they put it to sell the euro, they all take profit and go back down...

check out the euro in weeks

))))

So you can do that too? That's great. I sincerely envy you.

Speculator_:

You can't do that on number five! News in five minutes!

It will, at a broker with several of the same instruments, such as EURUSD.m1, EURUSD.m2, etc.

A large grid will definitely not work.

IvanIvanov:
The one above doesn't open, so no facts so far.

It opens

Разгон депозита от Профитмастера - стр. 1 - Беседка - Trade Like A Pro
  • forum.tradelikeapro.ru
Навеяно этим http://forum.tradelikeapro.ru/index.php?topic=7070.0 и многими другими подобными экспериментами  Здравствуйте уважаемые коллеги. Тема старая, противоречивая, неоднозначная. Но, по моему твёрдому убеждению,  имеющая право на жизнь. Большинство из нас в те или иные моменты грубо нарушали все классические представления о ММ и...

Bicus:

))))

So you can do that too? That's great. I envy you sincerely.

No, I don't sell it, but I've seen a lot of trains like this, retroactively.

It's a matter of chance and persistence, I know how to get on such a train, it's expensive but possible, I don't know how to get off it.

You've given me a good idea, though. Thank you.

Shit, I've got it wrong.

Gentlemen, I'm not going to prove that this was all real. You don't want to believe it, don't believe it.