FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 465

Evgen-ya1:

Has anyone used Gold Signals Advisor or is it rubbish(((

All advisors are rubbish unless it's yours, born through blood and sweat and sleepless nights.

Silent:
All counsellors are rubbish if they are not yours, born with blood and sweat and sleepless nights.
Well, not everyone is as talented as you)) I'm always hypnotizing the computer)))) my brain is already screwed up. Maybe it's just a day like this - friday.... just found out tonight that it's the end of the week)))

Evgen-ya1:
Well, not everyone is as talented as you))) I'm constantly hypnotizing the computer)))) my brain is going crazy. Or maybe it's just the day - friday .... only just found out tonight that it's the end of the week))
If it's Moscow time, all the excitement may still start today at 4:30 p.m.

_new-rena:
Duck, if the doll yesterday took out an area of 200 farts from sellers and buyers - where the price will run in the future, I think it's pretty clear... Even the boundaries are known.

I've had the boundaries marked out for a couple of months now.

Exactly how much in grams dates :-)

Silent:

I've had my boundaries marked for a couple of months now.

Exactly how much in grams dates :-)

that's what i was asking - 200 pips since 3.10 - is it in the stock pose since that date?

_new-rena:
That's what I was asking - 200 pips since 3.10 - is it a stock position since that date?
I asked if the stop should be 100-150 pips and then I'll see if it goes to 500 pips and then breaks )))).

Evgen-ya1:
Well, not everyone is as talented as you)) I'm always hypnotizing the computer as it is)))) my brain is already screwed up. Or maybe it's just that it's friday -.... It's only tonight I found out it's the end of the week))

It's Friday and a satanic full moon.

There is no need to hypnotize anything. Take one pattern that you like and the TF that is convenient to you. And trade it. Only it. And you'll see everything.

_new-rena:
That's what I was asking - 200 pips since 3.10 - is that in a stock pose since that date?
That's how far down the price has actually gone.

Evgen-ya1:
Well, not everyone is as talented as you))) I'm constantly hypnotizing the computer )))) my brain is going crazy. Or maybe it's just the day - friday .... just found out tonight that it's the end of the week))
after 10 years of constant daily (except weekends - thinking about the market on weekends) market observations, you can trade on one average MA )))))

Let's say you bought and set a stop honestly )))) The price knocks out the stop and goes up. What would you do: 1. buy again, 2. sell, 3. be offended? )))