Hosting webinars at mql5.com - page 11

Why reinvent the wheel? You can use existing webinar services. For example - Webinar.ru (http://webinar.ru/tariffs/). Allows effective use of webinars for sales, marketing, education and collaboration. With video conferencing, teleconferencing, presentation and document demonstrations, screen sharing, the ability to invite any number of participants or speakers from anywhere in the world, excellent picture and sound quality are also provided.
Проведение и организация вебинаров и сервис для веб-конференций в интернете.
  • webinar.ru
Расскажем, как правильно использовать вебинары для онлайн-обучения, маркетинга и продаж и какие особенности стоит учесть при подготовке и проведении вебинаров.

Sergey Leshukov:
I suggest to record a few videos on programming simple algorithms from scratch in MQL5. A person will try it and it will immediately become clear whether this course is worth developing and requires individual training, or it is not within his or her power and interest. You can try to analyze the muwings and bollinger algorithms or anything else that is not too complicated. There is a channel on youtube where the author shows how to implement various algorithms in tslab http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_ifEsHB5QTxG7LPr9n7KtA/videos I would like our programmers to share some of their experience and clarify the difficult life of a beginner!)

It's an excellent suggestion Sergei, but it seems that after two years it's still there, and that's a pity!!! I don't know what's going on in mql4, but for mql5 you can still find scattered video tutorials, for OOP - only about classes. Many forex websites are now attracting traders with their webinars, but it's mostly advertising. No one for so many years of mql language existence took the trouble to create a good training course, at least a paid one!!!

fenix74:

It's an excellent suggestion Sergei, but it seems that after two years it's still there, and that's a pity!!! I don't know what's going on in mql4, but for mql5 you can still find scattered video tutorials, for OOP - only about classes. Many forex websites are now attracting traders with their webinars, but it's mostly advertising. No one in so many years of mql language existence has taken the trouble to create a good training course, at least for a fee!!!

I have trained a lot of people, my humble opinion.

1. Paid course with a group does not work - can not get people.
  2. Private courses are sometimes fun, with interesting people
  3. All this stuff, just for fun ))))