Hosting webinars at mql5.com - page 7

papaklass:

You want to use the resource (paid webinars) without giving anything to the resource in return

Read my first post carefully, I wrote there how the site and community could benefit from webinars. About the code, I thought you could put out of the ready-made, I found something interesting, I'll brush it up a bit.

I havea question for moderators, my script, which saves the information on market volatility in a file, includes a program in C #. Without it the script is not very meaningful. Can I place it in codebase (with sources) as a supplement? Or better to start a blog and provide a link to it? Probably better the second one.

Well, now that I have been charged and pecked at by everyone who needs it, let's get down to business))) I think it's best to start with a small free series of 1-2 webinars for beginners. I've sketched out a plan based on past courses, each for about an hour and a half.
As far as MQL4/5 languages are similar I will try to give universal presentations without referring to any peculiarities of the terminal functions. For example, the trading functions will not be described as there is a big difference in their implementation in MT4/5.

Please select those webinars that you find interesting. Additions etc. are also welcome.

Webinar 1

1. What are the benefits of using trading robots

2. MQL4 programming language, code editor, program compilation

3. How scripts, advisors and indicators are structured

Webinar 2

MQL4 Data Types 1.

2. How a function is designed, parameter passing to a function

3. The output of text information and interaction of the program with the user.

Webinar 3

Types of variables, variable lifetime 2.

Arithmetic and logical operations 2.

3. Type conversion, potential calculation errors 4.

Features of parameter transfers in modules and DLLs

Webinar 4 1.

If, switch selection operators. 2.

What are the cycles for, while. 3.

What are arrays? Multidimensional arrays.

VDev:

... Also additions etc. are welcome.

Addendum:

Every webinar mentions the SRC button (with a visual demonstration) .

P./S.: Just when you start to learn something in practice, there are a lot of questions. In this way, a beginner who just listened to your webinars will be able to write (in MQL4 and/or MQL5 forum) his posts with lines of code more readable.

DiPach:

Addendum:

Each webinar mentions the SRC button (with a clear demonstration).

P./S.: Just when you start to learn something in practice, there are a lot of questions. And this way, a beginner after listening to your webinars will be able to easily format (in MQL4 and/or MQL5 forum) his posts (with code lines) if necessary.

Valuable suggestion, accepted! )))))

It's funny how programmers used to fight with customers and now they fight amongst themselves... I'm telling you, there's something wrong here.

IvanIvanov:
It's funny how programmers used to fight with customers and now they fight amongst themselves... I'm telling you, something's wrong here

Just to be clear, Alexei and I weren't messing with each other.

It's just that the SRCbutton has a character, and apparently it tends to get overlooked by some beginners.

DiPach:

Just to be clear, Alexei and I weren't messing with each other.

Just an SRC button with character, apparently, and tends to fall off the radar of some beginners.

Anyway, I am preparing a series according to the plan above. Talk to you next week. And a bit of humour, about successful students)) Had a webinar tonight, guys testing my scalper, threw in a bunch of notes, valuable thoughts on news processing, etc. And here I am, so at peace, opening Facebook and reading an email from Tanya. Tanya is a professional English translator. About 10 years ago I got acquainted with her and was asked to teach her computer skills. So to say, an apprentice)).

She has learned to work as a woman, like a blonde, which is able to use Word document, printer, scanner, etc., but the word driver for her remained a mystery. She can't even rearrange the operating system following my instructions. For example, she calls me this weekend from Finland and asks if she can run Windows 2013 on her laptop. I honestly say, Tanya, it will not. She is upset - why?

- Because there's no such a r-r-r-r-r button!
- Lesha, well, do not get angry, I'm blonde))
- OK, what do you want to do, write me in detail on facebook

Of course I have understood that I should install the office, but I have to learn to formulate it.

Here's the answer, Petrosian rests...

We are in Finland and the local computer is not working. Apparently a virus destroyed his system and there is no contact with the network. And we need to print sheets, can you help me find a driver to run the printer from our computer, please!!!!

And who called me a guru?))

P.S. Finland is Finland, not far from Peter.

VDev:

It seems to me that zero people will attend paid webinars to learn MQLs. Have you conducted research on demand? Because there is enough free information and for a beginner to be willing to pay anything, the information in webinars must be particularly unique and a beginner must be sure of its uniqueness or special usefulness even before the paid webinar...

VDev:

It's great that you are trying to understand students. )

The phrase about blondes reminds me of that:

I once went to a computer shop to "see it in person", having chosen a laptop on the Internet and before ordering it.

On a question of the smiling manager has had time to utter only words about the laptop.

I did not have time to name the characteristics.

As he so vividly interrupted me with the phrase:

"... Oh-oh-oh!.. We are just now on sale is such a cool cool pink ... ".

P./S.: And the fact that the average user of something can not understand the terms and nuances - is quite understandable.

And it's good when it just adds to his piggy bank of funny situations rather than problems. )

I think each of us on some matters may well be a source of good humour for some expert in what we are unfamiliar with or superficially familiar with. )

I might, but first let me learn the basics, I'm getting a new computer in a week, I'll build myself a computer table at home, finish renovating and then I'll learn