Hosting webinars at mql5.com - page 5

IvanIvanov:
I'll need a scan of the certificate from the psychiatric clinic that I didn't close...
If it's a proof of qualification for you, then why not?) Although, on the other hand, geniuses are like that... sometimes bordering on madness...

Tapochun:
For further confirmation of competence)) I.e. the author, in addition to being proficient in programming, also successfully applies it (the signal should of course be automatic, without interference). Plus, again, for additional income for the author himself. The signal must be in a real account, which would also indicate that the author knows all the nuances of live trading, and not just "writing for the tester". All to confirm the qualifications and increase the "level of confidence" in the author. Again, not obligatory, but desirable.
Why such schizoid requirements? This is a programmer, and he does not have to be a successful trader. In addition, he gave a link to free videos - you don't like it, and thank God, no one is pulling you!!! Or do you want to learn "ALL at once"...

VNIK:
Why such schizoid demands? He is a programmer and does not have to be a successful trader. In addition, he gave a link to free videos - you don't like it, and thank God, nobody is trying to drag you!!! Or, you want "ALL at once" from the training?

For more confirmation. Read carefully. It's not obligatory, but desirable, as a competitive advantage, that's one. Two: the author himself suggested it, I only sketched an alternative framework. Read the thread again first before asking silly questions about schizoid requirements. I agree, you don't have to be able to drive a car to be a mechanic. But think about it, who will be more likely to be approached by people with otherwise equal repair skills, the person who can drive well, or the one who has never been in a showroom?

From training personally, I would like a good teacher. Programming for financial markets has its own nuances and peculiarities. And reviewing the material from a bad teacher, here (as well as anywhere else) may lead to a loss of time and money. Or do you think that since it is free, the quality can be anything?

Tapochun:

For more confirmation. Read it carefully. It is not compulsory, but desirable as a competitive advantage,

Everyone works in a niche where they have a 'competitive advantage', and I don't think the SUCCESSFUL TRADER will share their knowledge. A programmer, on the other hand, might well give a few lessons to his attentive students.

Alexey, a very worthy and interesting idea! I wish to see it brought to life!

VNIK:
Everyone works in a niche where they have a 'competitive advantage'...

There are many ways to compete. Have you heard of advertising? Often the better advertised product is the better bought, but that does not mean that it has the best quality.

and I don't think a successful trader will share his knowledge

I don't think so. Again, if you had read carefully you would have seen that there is a paid part and a free part offered. For example, the free part includes introductory lessons and they may be built on revealing the initial basics of algorithmizing a profitable trading strategy, the details of which will be disclosed in the paid part. And the fee may be increased (objectively), if there is a profitable signal.

But the programmer, quite possibly, will give some lessons to his attentive students.

Will he not give the inattentive ones?)) And, following your logic, if a programmer knows something that others don't, then why would he disclose it? The answer is, for the money! It's the same with TC. Revealing the secrets of a profitable TS to the masses can more than outweigh the size of the profit on the TS. Oh, and no one said that the strategy will always make a profit, the market is not constant. Which means another plus to the earning potential.

Tapochun:

There are many ways to compete. Have you heard of advertising?

Revealing the secrets of a profitable TS to the masses can more than exceed the size of profits on the TS.

I don't feel comfortable pointing out your bloopers, but this is the last time.

Competitive advantage has nothing to do with advertising.

The second point is a masterpiece that I don't even want to comment on...

Tapochun:

There are many ways to compete. Have you heard of advertising? Often the better advertised product is the better bought, but that doesn't mean it has the best quality.

I don't think so. Again, if you read carefully, you would see that there is a paid part and a free part. For example, the free part includes introductory lessons and they may be built on revealing the initial basics of algorithmic profitable trading strategy, the details of which will be disclosed in the paid part. And the fee may be increased (objectively) if there is a profitable signal.

And what, the inattentive will not be given?)) And, following your logic, if the programmer knows something that others don't, then why would he disclose it? The answer is, for the money! It's the same with TC. Revealing the secrets of a profitable TS to the masses can more than outweigh the size of the profit on the TS. Oh, and no one said that the strategy will always make a profit, the market is not constant. Which means another plus to the earning potential.
the secret is that there are no secrets! it's just that "watch" and "see" are different operators

VNIK:

Competitive advantage has nothing to do with advertising.

Yes, indeed, it's time to call it a day. You seem to be from Russia. Read the Federal Law on Advertising and the comments. A piece from there:

Article 1: Objectives of this Federal Law

The objectives of this Federal Law are to develop markets for goods, works and services based on the principles of fair competition, to ensure the unity of economic space in the Russian Federation, to exercise the right of consumers to receive fair and accurate advertising, to create favourable conditions for the production and distribution of social advertising, to prevent violations of the legislation of the Russian Federation on advertising, and to suppress the facts of inappropriate advertising.

And you still claim something else?

I am glad that you liked my masterpiece. Your masterpieces, unfortunately, are not present here, and in a branch you have not brought anything useful...

Федеральная антимонопольная служба - Постатейный комментарий к Федеральному закону от 13.03.2006 № 38-ФЗ "О рекламе"
Федеральная антимонопольная служба - Постатейный комментарий к Федеральному закону от 13.03.2006 № 38-ФЗ "О рекламе"
  • www.fas.gov.ru
Распределение статей Федерального закона «О рекламе» между соавторами для комментария: Бадалов Д.С. – часть 6 статьи 5, статьи 6, 9, 10, 21–23, 31 и 32, Приложения 1 и 2. Василенкова И.И. – части 1-5 и 7-11 статьи 5, статьи 7, 28, 29, 36-38. Карташов Н.Н. – статьи 1–4, 24, 25, 33. Котов С.Ф. – статьи 8, 16, 17, 26, 27, 30, 35. Никитина...

Edic:
Why would it make sense to lay out a successful trading signal when teaching programming?
It probably makes sense to post the signal when teaching trading strategies, not programming. I myself suggested this in the context of not having false gurus with delusional theories about trading. You don't need that for programming. I will probably post it myself, though, as soon as I finish polishing the robot.