Attention Contest! Guess the EURUSD exchange rate on 13.11.2014 and get up to $67.5 and at least $18 - page 3

meat:
In 3 days you won't be able to edit your post to correct the forecast. And other people will be forecasting in November with much greater accuracy. so what's the point?

And I won't be able to ;)

The interest here is not in the 15 American money, but in the forecast as such. Just the inability to edit it is the most interesting thing.

meat:
After 3 days you won't be able to edit your post to correct your forecast, and other people will forecast in November with much more accuracy. so what's the point?
You could make a new post. The startup said the latest forecast.
even the 50th.

artmedia70:

The interest here is not in the 15 American dollars, but in the forecast as such. Just the impossibility of editing it is the most interesting thing.

Well, if just for yourself, maybe... But what's the use? It's better to train intuition on a trading account, even on a demo one. But here it's more about public recognition :) But if you make predictions now, you are actually depriving yourself of a chance to win.

In fact, it would be interesting to have a cash game like this. All participants place their bets. Whoever has the best prediction takes the pot.

meat:
Well, if it's purely for yourself, then maybe... but what's the use? It's better to train your intuition on a trading account, even a demo one. But here it's more about national recognition :) But if you're predicting now, you're basically depriving yourself of a chance to win.
I'm not a gambler. Not at all. I don't need a confession. It's a miracle... I don't know why I wrote anything at all then ;)

meat:
In general, it would be interesting to have a cash game like this. All participants place their bets. Whoever has the most accurate prediction takes the pot.
Brokers have such contests
no fee but with a prize

meat:
After 3 days you will not be able to edit your post to correct the forecast. And other people will forecast in November with much more accuracy. so what's the point?
You're allowed to make a new forecast until the 10th

While we're at it, I'd like to tag along.)

the winnings can be picked up by the CU)

Starting to process the forecasts, so that there is less counting afterwards, I will post a daily spread with updated data: