Is it possible to understand what the customer wants from this ToR? - page 8

I finally managed to find out how to show you this advisor
Files:
StrategyMA.mq4  10 kb

masterweb:

Anyway, I'll leave you to your thoughts out loud:

The question was: "Is it possible to understand what the customer wants with these terms of reference?

- My answer was: "It is possible to understand, and find a compromise solution to "forecast price levels on the MAHs"."

masterweb:

Guys!

Once again... I came in here by accident.

It is easier to write it for myself: I did not achieve the desired effect, so I rewrote it differently. Like the Chukcha: what I see is what I sing, but what I think about is what I write about)))

That's why I self-deleted from the job and don't take any more orders, even if I'm contacted in person. I just got nervous when it turned out once again that I'd misunderstood another part of TOR, although I tried to clarify and reformulate it a few times, the customer agreed, and then the same thing happened again...

Writing for yourself is so much easier that someone who has never written for hire can't even imagine the extent of this difference.

Y.A.K._:

That is why I self-dropped out of the job and do not take any more orders, even if I am contacted in person. I just had a nervous breakdown when it turned out once again that I had misunderstood another part of the TOR, although I tried several times to clarify and reword it, the customer agreed, and then the same thing happened again...

It's so much easier to write for yourself that someone who has never written for hire can't even imagine the degree of the difference.

I didn't write it to order, but I can imagine the degree of difference. And I admire the nerves of those who write on request.

But here I can not understand customers. Is it so hard to master the basics of programming. It's enough to study how operators and operations work and practice with arrays - do some sorting yourself, a couple of tasks to work with two-dimensional arrays, etc. From there, you just write what you need by reading the documentation. Do they really enjoy wasting tons of their time without being able to formalize and check their ideas?

I'm not a programmer myself, my basics are from high school 10 years ago. But MQL4 was easy to use - after a week of studying it I was able to write something by myself. I also do not see any problems with OOP in MT5. I have just started studying it. My device is not very professional, yet I can implement all my ideas without any help from freelancers and I'm very satisfied with it - I'm enjoying the process when I finally get what I've imagined.

So here's a thought - maybe most of the customers are not particularly"like snakes"? And for this reason with them so difficult. Logic is poorly developed, therefore can not articulate what they want. As is, so it is. IMHO.