Is it possible to understand what the customer wants from this ToR? - page 4

masterweb:
So you need to talk to the client, clarify that no one has thought of such a thing yet, suggest options - if, of course, there is an overwhelming desire to do the job. I don't understand why you have to write all this on a forum...(((.
Then why are you getting into things you don't understand?

abolk:

What you do for yourself and then propose is your key point of view, from which you build your reasoning

but the topicstarter (or customer) does not need your adviser or description of your trading strategy -- he needs an adviser for his trading strategy -- and your thoughts and suggestions are usually interesting to the customer, but not about them

Guys!

Once again... I came in here by accident.

It's easier to write for yourself: you don't get the desired effect - you rewrite it in another way. Like the Chukcha: what I see is what I sing, and what I think about is what I write about)))

Vinin:
Then why are you prying into things you don't understand?
What don't I understand? And what do you mean by "prying"? Is that some sort of rudeness?

masterweb:
What don't I understand, and what do you mean by "meddling"? Is this some kind of rudeness?
Victor is almost the calmest, most loyal and fair person here on the forum. Look for an answer in another area, but certainly not in the plane of rudeness. Maybe you should reconsider your perception of the people around you. You are the master.

artmedia70:
Victor is almost the calmest, most loyal and fair person here on the forum. Look for an answer in another area, but certainly not in the plane of rudeness. Maybe you should reconsider your perception of the people around you. You're the master.
I am as calm as a boa constrictor, but the question was not addressed to you...)

masterweb:
I am as calm as a boa constrictor, but the question was not addressed to you...)
Victor is a good friend of mine, I hope I can answer for a man who is currently resting already, and I can vouch for the fact that you have misunderstood him.

Anyway, I'll leave you to your thoughts out loud:

The question was: "Is it possible to understand what the customer wants with these terms of reference?

- My answer: It is possible to understand, and find a compromise solution to "forecasting price levels by MAHs".

If someone has enough intelligence to ask "at what angle should the MAA be?" why don't you compare the price of the MAA to determine the slope with the previous bar (before the close)?

it is not clear how to place an order at the open bar level?

I don't have any more words) I will not write here anymore

I don't want to offend anyone, have a nice trade!

masterweb:

Anyway, I'll leave you to your thoughts out loud:

The question was: "Is it possible to understand what the customer wants with these terms of reference?

- My answer: It is possible to understand, and find a compromise solution to "forecast price levels by MAHs".

If someone has enough intelligence to ask "at what angle should the MAA be?" why don't you compare the price of the MAA to determine the slope with the previous bar (before the close)?

it is not clear how to place an order at the open bar level?

I don't have any more words) I will not write here anymore

I would not want to offend anyone! Have a nice trade!

It turns out that you decided that everyone here doesn't know what to program and how to program it. Of course you didn't offend, you made me laugh, yes.

And Vitya implied that you need to work with customers to properly understand what those who have worked with them say.

Good luck to you too.

artmedia70:

So you've decided that everyone here doesn't know what to program and how to program it. Of course you didn't offend, you made me laugh, yes.

And Vitya was hinting at the fact that you need to work with customers to understand what those who have worked with them are talking about.

Good luck to you too.

))) I haven't decided anything, I don't know how everyone I talk to is programming - and I don't need to know that. I'm not going to work with customers - I'm not interested in it... at all!

The question was: "Can I understand?"

My answer is: "I can understand!"

Calculate the slope of the MA in degrees...

masterweb:

calculate the slope of the MA in degrees...

Better in degrees/litre))