Promotion of indicators - page 4

sanyooooook:

on the wall to periodically view sales hits,

as far as i understood, the products are not standing still now, but periodically scrolling through or am i imagining it

Maybe they do, but my impression is that it's pretty much the same thing all the time. Previously, rotation was easy to see at once.

Ok, why not try to sketch a portrait of the ideal PR agent for the promotion of the original indicator. I suppose it must be a recent beginner who is disappointed in standard indicators and searching for something new. But they haven't had time to get into the clutches of the "new" trend. Although, there may be disappointed ones, too. Yeah, that's a thought :). Disillusionment can lead to seeking a new direction. Disillusionment is more likely to occur during times of market upheaval and these times can be the most opportune to find agents.

Then, by the way, hunting season should be in full swing right now, it's been a long time since such a stubborn trend :).

Candid:

My point is that it's a good idea to allow the author to have a few privileged partners. For example, to be able to assign them a special price for the product and give them a higher commission.MetaQuotes ID could beused for this.

This is a sensible idea. I generally think that, under the current rules, affiliate is ineffective. If you could sell your products in bulk to partners, you would get a great network scheme. Moreover, the more the wholesale - the higher the discount. The retail selling price would be the same - that partners would not sell by dumping, but by their own skills. Selling products in bulk would save the programmer from risks, and the partners, on the contrary, would be stimulated to make effective sales.

Candid:

OK, why not try to sketch a portrait of the ideal PR agent to promote the original indicator...

When there are no effective incentive mechanisms for partners, it is difficult to find an effective PR agent. Promotion is not just about putting a banner on a product on some handmade website. It's harder to sell than just putting up a link. However, the current affiliate partnership is all about putting up such a link. As an auxiliary tool to increase sales, it may have a place, but not as the main one.

sanyooooook:

What's the problem with making a showcase of your products and promoting them on your website? Order a website promotion to get a turnover.

It is more difficult to make a normal, well-visited resource than to write the product itself. You don't need any promotion if your site has no content and at least a semblance of a community. All this is already available in the MQL Community and is offered for a modest fee of 20% of the product cost. It is cheaper and more effective than getting involved in promotion and creating a new information resource.

C-4:
Make a normal, visited resource more difficult than writing the product itself. You won't get any promotion if you don't have content on your site and a small or even small community. All this is already available in the MQL Community and is offered for a modest fee of 20% of the product cost. It is cheaper and more effective than getting involved in promotion and creation of a new information resource.

Something about the sellers of the "best indicators" are not very happy with this service for 20%. )

ZS: I just proposed to stand out and not be in the crowd, you need to stand out from the crowd and if you can not do it here, then your site is one option.

There does not have to be only products from the Marketplace.

sanyooooook:
Something about the sellers of the "best indicators" are not very happy with this service for 20%. )
Sellers count 20% of total sales without thinking about where the volume itself comes from. If a website for a 20% commission generates more than a 20% increase in sales compared to a free sales platform, then it's more profitable than that free platform. It doesn't matter how much interest they take in sales, it's the volume of sales the site attracts that matters.

sanyooooook:

ZS: I just suggested to stand out and not be in the crowd, you need to stand out from the crowd and if you can not do it here, then your site is one option.

You do not have to have only products from the market.

Of course it is always good to have a website. It is certainly useful. It gives you complete freedom in filling your content, allows you to present your products without limitations, and unites your products under one "windshield". Just a website is not yet a sale. I don't think you can promote yourself solely with it in our business. The future lies in centralised sales platforms such as Google, Apple and now MetaTrader.

C-4:
When there are no effective incentive mechanisms for partners, it is difficult to find an effective PR agent. Promotion is not just about putting a banner for a product on some handmade site. It is harder to sell than just putting a link. However, the current affiliate partnership is all about putting up such a link. As an auxiliary tool to increase sales, it may have a place, but not as the main one.

In principle, I saw a PR agent as someone who publicly trades on the promoted indicator. And not just with monitoring, like "Signals", but with an explanation of the rules of use, reasoning of decisions, screenshots, etc.

Although probably not on all forums such activity based on a paid product may be welcomed.

By the way, I discovered that there are no demos for the indicators in the marketplace. This, imho, makes the task of selling something original almost hopeless.