The work of robots on the real. Why people are disappointed - page 4

IvanIvanov:
That's exactly it, when you dance from the timeframe, the stops on the days are much bigger and it doesn't matter on candlesticks or on charts - the stops are bigger on the days, but the signals are of higher quality and have less noise
I'll say it again, your swipes are based on candlesticks, so your stops depend on candlesticks.

Contender:
I'll say it again, your swipes are based on candlesticks, so your stops depend on candlesticks.

Do you understand the differences between Day and Intraday trading?

The conversation started with my phrase

I agree about the daily chart, but the stops are long and it needs a bigger deposit and patience to work on the daily chart, it has a different trading rhythm.

well if the intra-weekly trade is usually bigger

Can you give me an example of a trade on DAILY intervals with a short stop, less than 50 four digits

IvanIvanov:

The conversation started with my phrase

I agree about the daily chart, but the stops are long and it needs a bigger deposit and patience to work there.

well if the intra-weekly trade is usually bigger

Can you give an example of a trade on Day intervals with a short stop, less than 50 four digits

I can't give examples of strategies I don't use at all.

I can show you my signals. I have an Expert Advisor that does not care which chart it is placed on, it works with the quotes flow. But there are no stops in it, not even technical ones, because it is impossible to put a multi-currency stop.

IvanIvanov:

Again, back to my signals. Look at the trades, are they Day or Intradey? The Expert Advisor is on M5, it is more convenient for me to look at the equity chart.

Contender:

Again, back to my signals. Look at the trades, are they Day or Intraday? The Expert Advisor is on M5, it is more convenient for me to look at the equity chart.

We do not understand each other.

IvanIvanov:

We don't understand each other...

Mine thinks the same.

Contender:
Mine thinks so too.

Your many and often do not understand

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Developers! Auto Update!

Contender, 2014.08.25 12:18

Let me remind you that it all started with:

I may not have understood what you meant.

I thought I was misunderstanding.....

And you are stupidly multiplying the number of posts, have read your comments in other threads, there are many, but water is your communication

IvanIvanov:

I was beginning to think I wasn't making myself clear.....

No,you didn'T. You're doing just fine.

Maybe you can explain what you think "day trading" means? I assumed that we are talking about D1 timeframe and, accordingly, D1 candlesticks.

Contender:

No, it's not. You're doing just fine.

Can you explain then what you think "trading on the diaries" means? I thought we were talking about D1 timeframe and, accordingly, D1 candlesticks.

I don't like poking water in a bucket, sorry.

IvanIvanov:
intrigued, at least give me a hint who doesn't need..... or how to work with short stops on DAILY intervals
for example, you can analyze only two daily candles using a 2 period dash and trade on impulse and set targets and stops within one candle.

In general, the game by the daily candles involves analyzing the picture generated by candles and these images on all timeframes plus or minus the same and analyzed the same way, but because the daily candles are larger in real terms (pips), using visual methods on large timeframes and commensurately increases the scale and the stops are larger in pips.

If a person is not interested in candlestick patterns and pictures, but only the flow of quotes, the time frame is not important, because the picture that he shows is not subject to analysis and any candlestick does not affect the decision to trade