ORDER_POSITION_ID - page 12

Mikalas:
Yes, with the same ticket, with the same properties as when it was partially executed
So both in the history and in the market the order has the same ticket? And the one in the history has an id?

Integer:
So both in the history and in the market the orders have the same ticket? And the one in the history has an ID?
I did not check the ID of the order in the history. I was interested in the ID of the active order.

Contender:
Once again, it is not difficult for me. You have more than one order.

You gave the answer, alluded to not you, for you were this:

ENUM_ORDER_PROPERTY_DOUBLE

Identifier

Description

Type

ORDER_VOLUME_INITIAL

Initial volume at the time of placing the order

double

ORDER_VOLUME_CURRENT

Outstanding volume

double

Mikalas:
I did not check the ID of the order in the history. I was interested in the ID of the active order.

The part hanging in the market is not executed, so it cannot have an id. Because it did not form a position. And that makes sense.

Mikalas:

You gave the answer, alluded to not you, for you had this:

ENUM_ORDER_PROPERTY_DOUBLE

Identifier

Description

Type

ORDER_VOLUME_INITIAL

Initial volume at the time of placing the order

double

ORDER_VOLUME_CURRENT

Outstanding volume

double

This proves nothing.

Integer:
That doesn't prove anything.

We need a Trithean authoritative judge.

Isn't there anyone out there, it's not too late?

Mikalas:

It would be enough for you to answer questions honestly and immediately.

Mikalas:

Again you have answered the question partially. You don't know the answer to half the question. You ignore the other half.

I repeat the question:So the order in the market and in the history has the same ticket? And the one that has the ID in the history?

Integer:

It would have been enough for you to answer the questions honestly and immediately.

What has honesty got to do with it, you're playing a game:

"Did I used to say"?

Read ATTENTION what I wrote in my CV.

Do you realise how you make yourself look in the eyes of those who read this thread?

Mikalas:

To adequately understand, you need to do a simple field experiment on partial execution and examine the changed history and remnants of active warrants.