I will write an advisor free of charge - page 165

Gentlemen developers,

Can someone write an alert that will deliver a push even when the terminal is closed? That is, I set an alert, close the terminal, the price has reached this point (ask/bid - no difference) and I get a push notificationon my phone or tablet. For MT5, 64bit.

Or maybe something like this already exists?

Greetings all. Can anyone write an EA or indicator like this.

H4 timeframe indicator CCI levels 100 and -100

H1timeframe Stochasticindicator levels 20 and 80

Buy signal

H4 waiting for crossing the indicator CCI level -100 upwards after crossing theindicator Stochastic level 20 upwards on the H1 time frame, if such a combination appeared, issue an alert

Sell signal

H4 wait for crossing the indicator CCI level 100 downwards after crossing the indicator Stochastic level 80 downwards on the H1 timeframe, if such a combination appears, issue an alert

If you have the ability to distribute the alert via telegram

Thanks in advance.

Stochastic Oscillator - Осцилляторы - Использование технических индикаторов - Графики котировок, технический и фундаментальный анализ - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Stochastic Oscillator - Осцилляторы - Использование технических индикаторов - Графики котировок, технический и фундаментальный анализ - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Технический индикатор Стохастический Осциллятор (Stochastic Oscillator) сопоставляет текущую цену закрытия с диапазоном цен за выбранный период...

user4321 #:

Gentlemen developers,

Can someone write an alert that will deliver a push even when the terminal is closed? That is, I set an alert, close the terminal, the price has reached this point (ask/bid - no difference) and I get a push notificationon my phone or tablet. For MT5, 64bit.

Or maybe something like this already exists?

nothing will happen when the terminal is closed
The terminal must be running and connected to the internet

Hello all!

I'm asking programmers to write an EA based on three indicators (attached). Below is the technical requirements.

An Expert Advisor based on three indicators.

Signal to buy: three options: 1) the bars of the histogram of indicator 1 crossed the zero line upwards

and reached the value of M (to be set in the settings). M is approximately from 0 to 1.88. 2) Bar graphs of the indicator 2

crossed the nought line upwards.3) the thick line (not zero) crossed the thin yellow line upwards of the indicator 3.

Sell signal: three options: 1) Bar graph bars of indicator 1 crossed the nought line downwards

and reached -M. 2) Bar graph of indicator 2 crossed zero line from above downward. 3) thick line

(non-zero) crossed the thin yellow line from above downward of indicator 3.

The trades are closed by the opposite signal.

The Expert Advisor provides possibility to open trades following the signals of one indicator, and to close them following the signal of

of another indicator.

In Expert Advisor settings you can set: traded lot, Take Profit and Stop Loss, indicators settings: 1) indicator 1:

3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 in indicator settings on top of account. 2)indicator 2: 2, 3, 4 from above (all but 1).

3) indicator 3: all except 5 and 6 at the top (Type Help, Type Help2 - do not).

<*.ex* files have been deleted

The previous post removed the indicators for some reason.

krampe274 #:

The previous post removed the indicators for some reason.

Compiled code can be a security risk - so only open source code is allowed on the forum

Iurii Tokman #:

nothing will happen when the terminal is closed
the terminal must be running and connected to the internet

I see, that's a pity, I thought something could be done with the terminal closed

user4321 #:

I see, it's a pity, I thought there was something to be done about the closed one

you can subscribe to VDS, and there start all sorts of things with alerts and other feng shui :-)

PS/ here's a business idea - create a service that does this (sends alerts by level). dumping 1 $ per subscriber for a year will pay for itself twice as much as VDS

Can you tell me if I have the phone number of the broker that the mate here works with, how can I find him?

Андрей Garavaglia #:
If I have the phone number of the broker the comrade works with here, how can I find him?

who exactly do you need to find: a phone, a broker or a comrade ? :-)