I will write an advisor free of charge - page 105

gayver1111:
- Only one at all (either Buy or Sell);
And I will make a choice: three options. Having multiple choices expands the number of users for whom the strategy is suitable.

Vladimir Karputov:
And I'll make a choice: three options. Having multiple choices expands the number of users for whom the strategy is suitable.thank you

Thank you

gayver1111:

Thanks

By the way, it is very dangerous to use this tactic: to open only one position (even if it is with Take Profit, even if you insure it with a Limit pending order with a larger volume) and then ignore the other signals - it may be the case that the position will never end up in the black (for example, not enough deposit).

Vladimir Karputov:

By the way, it is very dangerous to use this tactic: to open only one position (even if it is with Take Profit) and then ignore the rest of the signals - a situation may arise when the position will never be profitable (for example, when the deposit is not enough).

Yes, I agree. There is always a risk. But he who does not take risks does not drink champagne :)

gayver1111:
Yes, I agree. There is always a risk. But he who does not take risks does not drink champagne :)

Version 2:Percolator Multicurrency 2 is published

New in version 2:

1.type of trade- type of trade allowed

• One position(BUY or SELL) - advisor can keep ONLY ONE position open (either BUY or SELL)
  • No more than one position of each type- advisor can keep open NO MORE THAN ONE BUY and NO MORE THAN ONE SELL position (example: 1*BUY and 0*SELL, 1*BUY and 1*SELL, 0*BUY and 1*SELL)
  • No restrictions- no restrictions, all trading signals will be processed
2.Type of TakeProfit- how exactly to set Take Profit
  • Start from the first position- when the first position in the grid is opened, Take Profit is immediately set for it.
  • Start from the second position - Take Profit is not applied to the first position
3.Profit protection- protecting profits, sometimes there are situations when the Expert Advisor has a large profit, but Take Profit is not available. In this case, profit protection will trigger: all positions will be closed, and pending orders will be deleted.

Guys, please write the minimum code to open a currency transaction basket.

1. Press "Auto Trade" button in the terminal

EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD open on a buy lot 0.01, and USDCHF, USDCAD and USDJPY open on a sell lot 0.01

To have an EA in one window

Ivan Butko:

Guys, can you please write the minimum code to open a basket of currency trades.

1. Press "Auto Trade" button in the terminal

EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD open on a buy lot 0.01, and USDCHF, USDCAD and USDJPY open on a sell lot 0.01

To have an EA in one window

Need a button on the chart

Vladimir Karputov:

Need a button on the graph

VLadimir, no thanks, but now for MT4 I would like it (I think I didn't specify right away...)

Good afternoon friends
Can you shuffle your successful nay-sayers
As i don't run anything, it plummets near the end of 2019 at the end(
Thanks

Write me an advisor.