I will write an advisor free of charge - page 98

tarasonly:
You don't like my slang? I can rephrase it:"Hi all, this is the first time at the forum, DO NOT judge severely. Are there any altruists, who are still writing EAs based on indicators for free?

Of course there is. You even wrote in such a thread.

The only thing - try to describe the trading strategy in detail and provide the open code of the indicator. A closed indicator code (if we are talking about the old MQL4 terminal) gives suspicion on your use of decompiled code. Therefore, only open source code.

Vladimir Karputov:

Of course there is. You even wrote in such a thread.

The only thing - try to describe the trading strategy in detail and provide the open code of the indicator. A closed indicator code (if we are talking about the old MQL4 terminal) gives suspicion on your use of decompiled code. Therefore, only the open source code.

I will try to explain. You need an EA based on the indicator shown below. The indicator has a parameter - the number of candles in a row in one direction, after which the signal is in the opposite direction. The Expert Advisor should open these signals. And bind the martin (the number of knees and the multiplier). Everything is simple enough. I don't know if the code is open or not. And yes, it is for BOO, but the differences from forex are insignificant

If the price passes through a corridor upwards a Buy Stop and a Buy Limit are set, and if the price moves downwards a Sell Stop and a Sell Limit are set. If a new order has not worked from the previous corridor then it is deleted and only then two new orders are set .

Good afternoon. Can someone please add the functions to the EA:

-TailingStop, TrailingStep

- Ability to use dynamic lot (depending on balance)

- Slippage limitation

Thanks in advance!

Files:
GAP-GAP_.mq4  31 kb

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA. I invite you to discuss it publicly

i have an idea and trading advisor for mt4 and a stable trading history... i have an idea that works for crypto trading, but for forex, it may also be good only if the volatility is low and i have to wait a long time. i have a great deal of ready tested material, i have my own mathematics, i also have freezable accounts, system approach test report; cool, i also have ToR to study it (the task can be simplified a lot), ,,, in exchange i teach how to trade on any exchanges with returns near 5 and 10 percent of each deal, i teach how to set nets and manage them correctly. (BIG BONUS - I will teach you to count not as everyone else does.)

Roman Pomoynitskiy:

The idea is still valid? in general, there is an idea and a trading advisor for mt4 and there is a stable trading history... The idea works cool there, but for forex, it is also suitable only when volatility is low and you have to wait for a long time. i have a great deal of ready tested material, i have my own mathematics, i also have freezable accounts, system approach test report; cool, i also have ToR to study it (the task can be simplified a lot), ,,, in exchange i teach how to trade on any exchanges with returns near 5 and 10 percent of each deal, i teach how to set nets and manage them correctly. (BIG BONUS - teach me to count not as everyone else thinks).

*** the first link seems to have been removed by the moderator

Roman Pomoynitskiy:

*** the first link must have been deleted by a moderator

And if there is a third, there will be a ban. To give you time to read the rules.

Please help! I need an EA which opens the first 2 orders in the market, and from them puts up and down or vice versa, or only up or
Depends on settings) the orders are stop and limit with given distance and equal thp, sl, lot. The number of open orders should be configurable.
delete all pending buy orders until the number of pending orders is lower than indicated, but at the same time open for sell
until the number of open orders reaches the specified number
When one of the orders closes, a missing link is added.
Take Profit for the first two orders is set identical to the step between orders by default, and Take Profit for pending orders is set in the settings.
is set in the settings.

You can select the type of orders or trade all types of pending orders together.
Add the function of closing all open orders and deleting all pending orders in the settings or as a button on the chart
Opened by this Expert Advisor on the chart on which this function has been run.
Sometimes an EA sometimes runs off the chart for unknown reasons, so when you install it again to a chart
catch all open orders and magic pending orders and continue working on the chart.

I would like to thank in advance those who will answer!

I wantthe Grail.

PS

When it's ready, drop me a line.

If you like the idea, I'll pay.

Thank you!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/192930- there was a topic . Made a turkey . I need to change it a bit. The idea is to show only candlesticks of at least a certain size, for example, by setting H - L = at least 400p 5 signs and it will show exactly those candlesticks on a long enough historical period.
Поиск свеч определенного размера
Поиск свеч определенного размера
  • www.mql5.com
Помогите, пожалуйста! Кто знает, может есть такой советник или индикатор, который уведомляет о появлении на графике свечи с определенным телом...