I will write an advisor free of charge - page 29

Leanid Aladzyeu:

I wasn't counting on it. All my intentions were to give him a Video course on how to write an EA, his code is not complicated he can do it in 5 hours in front of the PC . I did learn))) wrote in a week) in the Market for free.

Better - in kodobaza. Believe me, it will be more useful! They can tell you how best to write/suggest/improve. But it will probably not be without criticism.

Tapochun:
Better - in kodobaza. Believe me, it will be more useful! You can be told there how to write better/suggestions/improvements. But you probably won't get away without criticism.

And a link to CodeBase)).

Thank you. I'm all for learning and learning again).

Leanid Aladzyeu:

And a link to CodeBase)).

Thank you. I'm all for learning and learning again)

Code Base

Karputov Vladimir:
Code Base
Ahh, that's the base for me))))

Good afternoon to all! I appeal to the knowledgeable. I need a simple EA, whose task will be to change the stops on triggered orders on LOW or HIGH candlesticks every period of the TF. I have a table myself unfortunately. I don't know if it has already been placed there. I have not found it. What was it - with additives that clutter up.

mefos:
Good afternoon to all! I appeal to the knowledgeable. I need a simple Expert Advisor, whose task will be to change the stops on the triggered orders on LOW or HIGH candlesticks every period of the TF. I have a table myself unfortunately. I don't know if it has already been placed there. I don't know where else it was posted, I couldn't find it. What I got was with additives that cluttered it.
Learn MQL and write it yourself in 2 hours.

Anton Yakovlev:
I think it would be nice if the EA was capable of changing the deal size automatically every once in a month (e.g. once a month).

Hello, I have a strategy for binary options. The general idea is the following: I define a trend with a 20-period moving average, using ADX to determine its strength (usually a value visually above 25 I define as strong), using graphical analysis to determine entry points (usually morning, evening stars, hammers and "hangers", I do not consider doji with symmetrical shadows, because I think they are contradictory). By the close of a candle with the required model I enter at 5 o'clock (I checked the statistics manually on 6 months on D1: at best one signal during 6 months. H4 is not considered because of different closing time of the candle geometry at different brokers).

In general on the statistics received by me on the average each tool 0,7-3% for a month (in the transaction was always entered 1% of the deposit) I manually scanned 5 tools (and the broker which I use on options has 42 tools, manually all statistics to work through much work will have to do). I dont take into consideration influence of news on the results, I can later post files from the terminal with my marks on them, where I entered, at what time of expiry I made profit and where I made loss etc. My broker uses an MT4 terminal. Maybe somebody has some suggestions how to improve this strategy?

In the description I described the general idea, it would be nice if the Expert Advisor would be able to automatically change the value of the transaction for each period of time (eg once a month).

Can someone write a simple "market maker" which constantly puts two limiters at a certain distance from the average and moves them every time a quote changes in the market. For stock execution... Or maybe someone has a ready-made one?

S-a-m:
Can someone write a simple "market maker" who always puts two Limiters at a certain distance from the average and moves them at every change of quote in the market. For exchange execution... Or maybe someone has a ready-made one?

Will the Limits be on trend (for a breakthrough) or against it (for a correction)?

I have not worked with the bullpen yet, but I may do it without it.

Leanid Aladzyeu:

Will the Limits be on trend (for a breakthrough) or against it (for a correction)?

I haven't worked with the bullpen yet but I can write if without the bullpen

Against - Buy-limit and Sell-limit. The simplest classical market maker: let's plot an average of the last 20 trades (ticks, not candlestick closing). If the average rises then we shift a pair of buy-sell limits up against the average - i.e. we put a buy limit into the book, and push the sell limit up - to a certain value. If some order is executed or quote changes, we may just update the pair of orders. 100 000 trades a day... :) and you may make a profit.