I will write an advisor free of charge - page 25

Good afternoon, need help from a kind person to write an advisor, it's insanely simple)) His job is as follows: First run, it puts a buy/sell trade (no difference), 0.01 volume, 100 pips tp and sl. And waits when the deal closes, if it closed in the plus, it puts (if it closed in buy, then in buy) on the same buy and the same, 0.01 volume, 100 points tp and sl. But if a deal is closed in zero, then he opens (if closed by buy, then opens sell) a deal for sell, with 0.02 volume and the same 100 points tp and sl. And the progression (0.01 0.02 0.04 0.08 0.16 0.32 0.64) (more than 0.16 did not go). Easy and simple, I am testing this strategy on the real, but with a stop loss and take profit of 300 points, the risk is high, on this I want to 100, it is desirable to make adjustable values, but it's not so important. So I'm asking for your help, my friends, it's too complicated to look at my bets and write them myself((((
And here is the data for the first week of betting)) if you are interested in my idea, but I sometimes mix up the volume and the direction.) It works, the bigger the deposit and the smaller the pip, the lesser the risks)))) 5 thousand a month is 100% guaranteed :)
Files:
iyf266d.png  165 kb

6eccmepTHblu77 Уланов:
Good afternoon, I need help from a good man to write an adviser, it's maddeningly simple)). His job is as follows: The first run, he puts a deal on the buy / sit (no difference), 0.01 volume, 100 pips tp and sl. And waits when the deal closes, if it closed in the plus, it puts (if it closed in buy, then in buy) on the same buy and the same, 0.01 volume, 100 points tp and sl. But if a deal is closed in zero, then he opens (if closed by buy, then opens sell) a deal for sell, with volume 0.02 and the same 100 points tp and sl. And the progression (0.01 0.02 0.04 0.08 0.16 0.32 0.64) (more than 0.16 did not go). Easy and simple, I am testing this strategy on the real, but with a stop loss and take profit of 300 points, the risk is high, on this I want to 100, it is desirable to make adjustable values, but it's not so important. So I'm asking for your help, my friends, it's too complicated to look at my bets and write them myself((((
And here is the data for the first week of betting))) if you are interested in my idea, but I have sometimes confused the volume and direction.) It works, the bigger the deposit and the smaller the pip, the lesser the risks)))) 5 thousand a month is 100% guaranteed :)

This is roughly what is required. That it never goes above 0.16 is, to put it mildly, a lie. And up to 20, and up to 100, in general, as much as you give - so much and will not choke.

There is another similar Expert Advisor Nevalyashka-600.mq4. If anything, post your results, share your experience, it will be interesting to see in real life.

I need to add a comment and / or a magician to an open source EA (so that it does not change its performance for the worse). I guarantee to pay 0.5% of the profit every month to the one who will help. There is no way to pay now...

Privet. Kto mozet sdelat iz moei strategy EA expert? napisite. Sam etu strategiju sdelal, rabotaet otlycno. Samy lucy iz vsieh kotoryh ja testiroval. If komu nado, I can sell for 200 dollars. No only ja sdelal grafik na listje. Nado obezatelno sdelat ejo automaticeskim.

1973drvu:
Privet. Kto mozet sdelat iz moei strategy EA expert? napisite. Sam etu strategiju sdelal, rabotaet otlycno. Samy lucy iz vsieh kotoryh ja testiroval. If komu nado, I can sell for 200 dollars. No only ja sdelal grafik na listje. Nado obezatelno sdelat ejo automaticeskim.
And how did you test it, also only on paper?

Vitalie Postolache:
Have you tested it on paper too?
da,ja bolse cem gode rabotaju s etoi strategy

1973drvu:
da,ja bolse ceme god rabotaju s etoi strategy
Describe the strategy, if it's feasible in the code, we'll do it.

Vitalie Postolache:
Describe the strategy, if it's feasible in code, we'll do it.
A potom mozno budet sdes prodovat ejo?

1973drvu gintaras dirvonsksi:
A potom mozno budet sdes prodovat ejo?

It will be possible.