I will write an advisor free of charge - page 28

Dear friends glad to welcome you all!!!!!!

It is no secret that the strategy of Bill Williams, described in his three books, is popular with some brokerage companies, even conduct regular analytics on it, but there are also those who have reasonable doubts. It would be great if someone would implement an Expert Advisor based on profitunity's signals, and once and for all put an end to the argument between those who are in favor and those who are against it.

Many thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. If it is difficult it is possible to implement gradually one signal at a time, for example, first the fractals relative to the alligator's mouth, or three AO bars.

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an advisor. I invite you to discuss in public or in a private message.

Hello. I need a simple Expert Advisor crossing price and SMA for MT4.
Read more:

The first position opens if (on the selected timeframe) the price crosses the average MA from bottom to top, then after crossing the market order opens a long position (with a certain volume in lots), simultaneously with the opening a stop ( in points) and a takeprofit ( in points ) is exposed, then if the position is positive and has moved by (number of points) from the entry point - transfer of the stop to no-loss (with a slight plus of +2 points from the entry point).

Close the position either on stop, or on profit, or if price has again crossed the average in the opposite direction. In this case, after the active position is closed, a new position is opened in the opposite direction, with the same characteristics.

If the first position is in profit and already at breakeven, and if the price has moved away from Breakeven by (number of points), a second position is opened with the same conditions as the first (stop, profit, rollover to breakeven, trailing and close conditions). At the same time with the opening of the second position the stop of the first position (in this case the one closest to the second) is shifted further (to the profit of course) by the same number of points = stop of the second position.

Thus, we have two positions, and even if the price reverses, we will have a total loss of 0 points.

The 3rd position is opened under the same conditions as the 2nd position, but the breakeven point of the close position (in this case the 2nd position), but the stop on the number of points equal to the stop of the 3rd position is shifted to the 2nd (close) position.

Thus it turns out that there are 3 positions, and even if the price reverses, the total will be 0 losses.

Then the 4th position is from the break-even point of the 3rd position, and so on.

The ability to install its time adviser on certain days of the week in a certain period of time (2-3 periods each day)

Please help with the EA, if such an already have one specify where ( I can not find there are similar, but much for the intricate), if you can help with the writing would be very grateful.

Hi all, please write an EA using the attached indicator.

Required parameters:
1. Ability to set SL
2. Possibility to put TP
3. Possibility to change the lot (manually or according to the percentage of risk)
4. Possibility to change the trading time of the Expert Advisor from N hours - to N hours

The function of the Expert Advisor:
Is that orders would open when an indicator signal appears, closed priority TP or when the opposite signal appears (i.e. when the opposite signal appears, close the current order and open an order in the opposite direction).

Priority currency pair EURUSD, TF H1

I would very much like to test this strategy in a tester. I tried it manually and got good results, but I cannot cover everything manually :-)

I would be very grateful for your help!

Files:

foxifaj:

Required parameters:
1. Ability to set SL
2. Possibility to put TP
3. Possibility to change the lot (manually or according to the percentage of risk)
4. Ability to change the trading time of the Expert Advisor from N hours - to N hours

Is that orders would open when an indicator signal appears, closed priority TP or when the opposite signal appears (i.e. when the opposite signal appears, close the current order and open an order in the opposite direction).

I would really like to test this strategy in a tester. I tried it manually and got quite good results, but I cannot cover everything manually :-)

The indicator is looking into the future. Although not very far, but it is there

Victor Nikolaev:
The indicator looks into the future. Although not far, but it is there

That's what I mean, very interesting indicator, an Expert Advisor based on it could give good results.

P.S. If you work with it manually, it is very expensive in time, you can not track all the signals visually, so manual TS is a very time consuming process and takes a lot of time near the computer, and the psychological factor is not often triggered by drawdowns, so it would be good if these signals were tracked by the Expert Advisor and traded by them.

foxifaj:

That's what I mean, very interesting indicator, an Expert Advisor based on it could give good results.

P.S. If you work with it manually, it is very time consuming, you cannot track all the signals visually, so manual TS is very time consuming and takes a lot of time near the computer, and the psychological factor often triggers a drawdown, so it would be good if these signals were tracked by the Expert Advisor and traded on them.

If you take away looking into the future, you will immediately throw it away

Victor Nikolaev:
If you take away the future looking ahead, you will immediately throw it away
Maybe I got it wrong, what kind of looking into the future I meant and I don't know if I should remove it. The important thing for me is that the indicator gives good signals both in the tester and in manual trading, so I paid attention to it and would like to try an Expert Advisor based on it.

Gintaras Dirvonskis:
Privet. Kto mozet sdelat iz moei strategy EA expert? napisite. Sam etu strategiju sdelal, rabotaet otlycno. Samy lucy iz vsieh kotoryh ja testiroval. If komu nado, I can sell for 200 dollars. No only ja sdelal grafik na listje. Nado obezatelno sdelat ejo automaticeskim.
What is the stoploss and take profit?

foxifaj:

Required parameters:
1. Ability to set SL
2. Possibility to put TP
4. Possibility to change the trading time of the Expert Advisor from N hours - to N hours.

I would really like to test this strategy in a tester. I tried it manually and got quite good results, but I cannot cover everything manually :-)

I can help you ! <DELETE>.

Leanid Aladzyeu:
I can help ! <DELETE>.
The help in this thread is unselfish, i.e. free of charge.